Extreme obesity

Funnel and tube feeding

Love love love love funnel/tube feeding! Just seeing my feeder bring it out gets me excited!

The shakes made with a lot of dairy have been starting to cause me some stomach upset, so we are looking for alternatives. Someone suggested raw milk, but I don't know where to get it locally here in the city.
8 years

Funnel and tube feeding

It seems like it would be more fun to gain the old fashioned way. By enjoying fattening foods.
8 years

Funnel and tube feeding

giantjay:
Love love love love funnel/tube feeding! Just seeing my feeder bring it out gets me excited!

The shakes made with a lot of dairy have been starting to cause me some stomach upset, so we are looking for alternatives. Someone suggested raw milk, but I don't know where to get it locally here in the city.

Maybe try coconut milk? High fat, doesn't bug most people
8 years

Funnel and tube feeding

i would love to try that and even be the ictim for a girl who wants to try that a few times until it really amkes fun and she could tease me about some changes ;-)

i would find the idea hot that both want it but in the end i will be the shocked one and the one who is helpless about how much she tries to feed me and how full she wants to make me .....

hehe and being so stuffed not beeing able to move so she can do what ever she likes with you in that state would be really hot ^^
8 years

Funnel and tube feeding

I have done it in real life, both giving and receiving, with a tube going directly into my stomach.

Do you know of videos of that? Not just having a tube go into your mouth, but having it slide down inside you?
Would love to see!
8 years