General

Frustrated girls

Everyone here is free to block anyone they want and reject anyone they want. You can't make someone like you.
8 years

Frustrated girls

I completely agree, it seems some people enjoy this site for many reasons, some as a vanity project, flashing countless images of themselves for likes and comments. Some who want to have a niche side to them so they can be all alternative but not really with the scene, all for show. Some who are not ready to go full circle from fantasy to real life and then people who generally want to share and be a part of a community, to meet and potentially fall in love with others.

I just hate being messed about, I'm searching for those later people detailed above. I just want to meet someone who is nice and are very happy together. I sympathise with your statement "am I really that ugly" I too think that? Am I really that repulsive?

I suppose, a lot of the women get hounded on here from all sorts of guys so I cut them slack if they don't reply. Message limits or just ignore some of the filth they must receive. But to lead you on and on then drop off without a cheerio is unacceptable, it's just not polite

Best of luck finding someone that gets you
8 years

Frustrated girls

I think you've gotten quite a bit of constructive criticism and not too much advice other than to ignore/man up/etc... And I think some of your questions should be answered. You asked if you were too ugly to find someone, and if you mean on the outside, then the answer is absolutely not. Ugly people do not exist. Anyone who cares that much about the way you look does not deserve your attention. And if you meant on the inside-- know that you can change any aspect of yourself that you don't like. It may take awhile, but it works-- I know from personal experience. You also asked if you were too kind, which is a ridiculous question! No woman (or any person for that matter) in her right mind wants to be abused or used by a man or any other person, unless of course it is part of her sexual identity if she is masochistic, in which case I'm sure she would tell you ahead of time that is something she would wish to explore with you/ that is the type of relationship she is looking for. For some reason, there's a weird, "Nice guys never win," philosophy that tends to swim around in peoples' heads and it simply isn't true. Nice guys always win. And as far as trying to make more money a year, money shouldn't factor into how much a woman likes you. If the subject even comes up in conversation, run like the wind! She doesn't deserve your attention. As far as possible things you're doing wrong, well, I don't know exactly because I don't know you! But here's a list of things to do/things to stay away from that could help you...
1.) Tell her up front that English is your second language! Besides providing a cushion for you if you make any errors, it's also pretty remarkable and a very subtle way to show off!
2.) Try not to compliment her every five seconds! It's exhausting for a woman to have to say thank you a million times. Plus a few well meaning, honest compliments mean more than a bunch of shallow ones. Also compliment things besides her looks/ body/ anything physical.
3.) Don't bring up feederism, weight gain, or anything of that sort the first time you start a conversation with her, unless she brings it up first, which gives you the go ahead. Ask how she is, how her holidays were (since that would apply currently), etc... Helps her know you aren't just looking to exchange pics/role play, etc... and that you're looking to get to know her.
4.) Ask questions. Not so many that it feels like an interrogation but enough for her to know you're interested in her thoughts, opinions, and experiences. Also that will give her a chance to know you if she decides to flip the question and ask you the same thing.
5.) Try not to use one word answers. Throw in little bits of yourself into every reply. If she asks how your holidays were, don't say, "They were good, how were yours?" Say something more like, "They were good, spent time with family back home where I grew up. Was nice to see everyone again." This way she can ask you a question about your family, where you grew up, etc... If the conversation falls flat.
6.) Never ask her for pictures (of face or body), and if you do, do so rarely, and not the first few times you talk.
Those are some of the things I've found when talking to people that seem to get them tripped up the most that are maybe not as intuitive. If you're already doing these things-- you've probably just had bad luck. If someone stops talking to you, so be it! Like it was said above, you can't make anyone (or everyone) like you. Sorry this was long, but I hope that it helps some and I hope you find who you're looking for.
8 years