Gaining

If you had a wish - survey

curiousv:
The question "what is your current weight and what is your goal weight" comes up so often that it gets quite boring. I have an idea to expand this survey question so that it might provide us a little bit more look into each others personalities and desires.

So, if you had a wish which granted you to magically become any weight you want, what would it be? What if the change was only for a day and after one day your reverted to your original weight? And what if the change was permanent (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

So,

1. What is your current weight?

2. What is your normal goal weight? (what you probably answered already elsewhere, this question is just for having all the information in one place without having to search fr it)

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

(it would be a good idea to specify kg or lbs, as not everyone is from the same continent)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.

1) I'm about 330lbs
2) weight goal 450-500 with the right person at my side
3) 650lbs maybe a bit more. I'd like to be on that precipice of immobility for a day. Where I can struggle to take a couple of steps.
4) 140lbs I've always been fat since a kid and never been thin or particularly gained lots of weight, so I'd like to start from the beginning
8 years

#1 230. lbs # 2. 280. lbs # 3 450. lbs # 4 350 lbs
7 years

Current :150ibs
Gw: 180 ibs
I would love to see what its like to be 250ibs
i would to be around 200ibs but if reality change with my weight
7 years

curiousv:
The question "what is your current weight and what is your goal weight" comes up so often that it gets quite boring. I have an idea to expand this survey question so that it might provide us a little bit more look into each others personalities and desires.

So, if you had a wish which granted you to magically become any weight you want, what would it be? What if the change was only for a day and after one day your reverted to your original weight? And what if the change was permanent (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

So,

496 lbs

2. What is your normal goal weight? (what you probably answered already elsewhere, this question is just for having all the information in one place without having to search fr it)

about 600 lbs.

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

I would take my weight up to 900 lbs to see what the edge of mobility would feel like. smiley

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)
I would probably want to weigh the 600 lbs, and see what happens from there.
7 years

1. My current weight is about 280-285.

2. Honestly, I'm happy right where I am and have just been maintaining lately.

3. I'd probably pick somewhere in the ballpark of 425-450 so I could try some routine stuff like showering and see what it's like, as well as getting a stuffing in and seeing how much I had to stuff myself before I felt full.

4. Honestly, I'd probably go down to about 230 with the option to gain again.
7 years

Probably around 128

Normal goal weight ? Well I've been skinNY my whole life...so 130 to 135.

150 ..just to see what it would look like.

132lbs

(it would be a good idea to specify kg or lbs, as not everyone is from the same continent)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.[/quote]
7 years

180 (and then gain again smiley
7 years

This is an awesome survey. Thank you to those who have brought it back to life!

Floating right around 160 lbs.

2. What is your normal goal weight?

Right around 170 or 180, but more on the muscle side of things. I'm weird that way...

Probably somewhere between 250 and 300 lbs of pure jiggly fat. Trying to wear clothes that I wear now, especially out in public, and stuffing myself full of an entire food court. And then of course finding myself a similarly sized woman, to do it all over again with, and then some, just to enjoy all that softness ;-)

Honestly I'd stay right where I'm at. I love the challenges of gaining weight.
7 years

132 lbs

160, really more the point I start to lose back down to 115lbs, 160 is fat enough for my lifestyle usually and I like the early gaining journey

200, head out in public and make a fat state of myself, stuff in restaurants, wear tight clothes, be humilated

175, gaining is fun for me but sometimes just want to be fatter straight away, 175 would firmly make me fatter than ever!
7 years

This is such a fun idea!

1. Current weight: 240 pounds. A little heavier than normal but the holidays have been good to me.

2. I don't have a goal weight. If you all really want to know one it would probably be 250 but that hardly seems far away enough to be a "goal"

3. For a few hours or a day or two I'd love to get blown up to 350. I'd be such a softie with fat buldging out of every possible space and hopefully a magnificent ball belly.

4. My number one favorite thing is to be stuffed and see how round and tight my belly can get. I think it would be fun to be back at my college weight of 180 and binge my way up to my current rotund self again.
7 years
123   loading