Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

For me it was last week when new uniform was ordered xxl is now a distance memory. Xxxl is the new me smiley
8 years

For me, it's feeling my belly roll over the waistband of whatever I'm wearing and touch my thighs whenever I sit down (it's only starting doing this recently.) Also, I keep occasionally bumping into things because I forget how much it actually sticks out now.
8 years

I will have to agree with this one. I switched from show laces to velcro and now I am trying the stretchy ones.
bingeeater27:
for me its bending over to tie my shoes
8 years

one for me is whenever I bend over to pick something up I have to consciously bend a little further than I'm used to cause my belly rolls get in the way.
8 years

Getting stuck in the subway turnstiles was a good reminder, hey, I'm fat!
8 years

Old clothes get too tight. Need new larger sizes.
7 years

When someone 100 lbs less than me complains about how fat they are, or how tight the seating is, or how full they are when I'm thinking about seconds.
7 years

This makes more sense when you consider that I am a 6'1" 260 lb man surrounded by little ladies.
7 years

Since I reached 200 I've noticed that my bath towel can only just reach around me if I pull it tight. As I live in a shared house I always have to run from the bathroom to my room, in case someone gets a glimpse of my fat hips, butt and thighs that just won't be covered by my towel!
7 years

I'm finding it to be a bit of a hassle to bend down now that I've gained weight. I tend to get a bit out of breath if I have to bend over to tie my shoes. xD
7 years
12345   loading