Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I'm just really starting to feeL the affects of gaining weight in the last year or so (about a 15 lbs gain). Feeling my belly pushing against the waistline of my pants and having to re-zip them everytime I stand up. My belly sticking out when I walk downstairs.
6 years

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

Maybe I'm wearing the wrong kind of belt, but under just doesn't feel right to me. I prefer around.

Ah well, different strokes, different folks.
6 years

All the ways my arms have become too"short":
- too short to reach across my fat gut and buckle a seatbelt.
- too short to put on socks comfortably (a lot of balancing and jumping around as my fat jiggles)
- too short to reach something on the ground (whether sitting or standing)
-
6 years

The way people immediately look at your body to say "Damn your fat!" Before good manners blocks it out of your mind. I catch almost everyone I work with staring at my belly. I thought it was because my shirts were strained and gapping at the buttons, but they do it as much or more now that I've bought loose (for now) clothing.
6 years

Realizing the only way to sit comfortably on the bus is to straddle two seats because I'm too fat to fit in one.🤗
6 years

Shocking to realize my entire wardrobe that ive had since like 6th grade, no longer fits comfortably without making it look like im wearing a muscle shirt, When im stuffed I cant sit up. My waist is always kinda hot now that my gut completely hangs into it. Like where my thighs meld into my stomach, that strip of skin. And of course how wonderfully jiggly my fat is, its made mostly of heavy cream I think, but its amazingly soft
6 years

All the sounds my office chair makes throughout the day, reminding me how close I am to exceeding the maximum weight for it. Not sure which is more humiliating/exciting- having to bring in a special chair that will hold my weight or having to go to a doctor (and all that comes with that) to get a note approving it.
6 years

i just love becoming fat and showing it
1 year

I just had a new reminder of how fat I am today.

I was at an burger King out of town today,
And I was with a group of friends there, 4 people.

And the table we were sitting at had 2 chairs with Arm rests and a bence on the other side.
I was last to get seated because I am the slowest because I'm the only one who is fat.

So offcource I get one of the chairs with Arm rests.

And I'm very wide, both ass wise and love handels.
When I sit down in the chair, when lowering myseft down I can feel both sides of my ass touching both arm rests at the very top of the arm rests.
I "put my weight into it" and squished/pushed my ass and half of my love handels down into the chair.
Finally I was seated, but it did hurt a lot because I was so compacted into the chair πŸ˜…
At the same time I have really big tighs and they were conpeltly pushed together by the chair aswell.

I ate quickly when my massive meal arrived bacuse the discomfort from the chair was pretty severe.
When I tried to get up, I had to push down on both arm rests with my hands because the chair was attached to my ass and love handles, I manged to get detatached from it πŸ˜…

It was so hot and at the same time a huge milestone from me to be this big and fat now. I can't whait to re visit this restaurant in a few months heheπŸ€€πŸ–πŸ˜ˆ
1 year

My daily reminder is my clothes. I lie tomysef and say i'll lose and get back into my previous clothes.

Daily reminder - Trying to pull my t shirts over my stomach to hide it. It's not a lot showing but is embarrassing.
I'm hoping that the embarrassment will cause me to be motivated to lose some.
1 year
34567   loading