forum  fat experiences

daily "i'm fat" reminders6 months

Having to give my fat body time to air dry because I'll end up drenched in sweat if I try to towel dry myself. New pics posted from this morning.

As a former skinny guy who's only gotten fat over the past year (170 to ~260) I'd have to say one of the biggest daily reminders of how huge I am is seeing pictures on Facebook of former high school classmates who were known for being among the fattest in school, and realizing that you're now bigger than them smiley

doubleaandreasabel:
As a former skinny guy who's only gotten fat over the past year (170 to ~260) I'd have to say one of the biggest daily reminders of how huge I am is seeing pictures on Facebook of former high school classmates who were known for being among the fattest in school, and realizing that you're now bigger than them smiley

So true.

daily "i'm fat" reminders5 months

When the chubby little man gets out of breath while doing chores. I was working in my study the other day and I heard him strain as he came up the stairs.
Also when he makes a feeble attempt at exercise. He tried to do a sit up- well, let's just say sit ups won't be a part of his future

Standing in front of the closet, realizing that everything in it has gotten too small again. Once only a size XL because of my length, now all 5XL don't even fit so the next wardrobe will have to be 6 or 7XL smiley

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

I'm just really starting to feeL the affects of gaining weight in the last year or so (about a 15 lbs gain). Feeling my belly pushing against the waistline of my pants and having to re-zip them everytime I stand up. My belly sticking out when I walk downstairs.

I'm reminded first thing every morning. I wake up famished. Not only do I eat big meals but I'm a snacker so I guess going all night without eating makes me hungry. If I forget and try to get out of bed quickly gravity gives me a big reminder that I kind of have to rock and shift so that everything is in position to stand up.

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

Maybe I'm wearing the wrong kind of belt, but under just doesn't feel right to me. I prefer around.

Ah well, different strokes, different folks.

I like my belt up high - just under the navel. It enhances my belly spilling over the belt and my pooch filling out under it. Combine a high belt and an outgrown soft tee tucked in for a very rolly grown-out fat look.
<< 8 page 8 of 10   loading