forum  fat experiences

daily "i'm fat" reminders2 weeks

I'm just really starting to feeL the affects of gaining weight in the last year or so (about a 15 lbs gain). Feeling my belly pushing against the waistline of my pants and having to re-zip them everytime I stand up. My belly sticking out when I walk downstairs.

I'm reminded first thing every morning. I wake up famished. Not only do I eat big meals but I'm a snacker so I guess going all night without eating makes me hungry. If I forget and try to get out of bed quickly gravity gives me a big reminder that I kind of have to rock and shift so that everything is in position to stand up.

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley

Maybe I'm wearing the wrong kind of belt, but under just doesn't feel right to me. I prefer around.

Ah well, different strokes, different folks.

I like my belt up high - just under the navel. It enhances my belly spilling over the belt and my pooch filling out under it. Combine a high belt and an outgrown soft tee tucked in for a very rolly grown-out fat look.

daily "i'm fat" reminders4 days

The water in the bath tub doesn't reach over my belly anymore. There's also way less space in the bath.

daily "i'm fat" reminders3 days

All the ways my arms have become too"short":
- too short to reach across my fat gut and buckle a seatbelt.
- too short to put on socks comfortably (a lot of balancing and jumping around as my fat jiggles)
- too short to reach something on the ground (whether sitting or standing)
-

daily "i'm fat" reminders3 days

The way people immediately look at your body to say "Damn your fat!" Before good manners blocks it out of your mind. I catch almost everyone I work with staring at my belly. I thought it was because my shirts were strained and gapping at the buttons, but they do it as much or more now that I've bought loose (for now) clothing.
<< 9 page 9 of 9   loading