Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Today at a great all-you-can-eat place, I had to scoot my chair back when my belly kept hitting the table. This is a new experience for me.
7 years

That's why I prefer clothes such as shorts with elastic waist, anything with elastic basicly.
7 years

Softly 1:
There's so many!
Steering wheel brushing against my belly.
Belly bumping the shopping trolley.
Constantly pulling my top down when it slides up.
Packing lots of snacks for wherever i go.
Coats not fastening and wearing scarves to cover the fact!
The room i take up in bed now. Poor husband constantly pushed away by my growing size!
😘

Sounds like a sexy experience to me smiley And you're not alone with shrinking bed space. My gf and I are always bumping each other in bed smiley And thanks for the comments. I do appreciate them!
7 years

The biggest one for me has to be the fact that I can no longer get into my shower normally as I am too wide, so I have to go in sideways and my belly and ass still rub against the sides of the entrance.
7 years

Tying my shoes is getting to be a real chore. I fret every time I'm at someone's place and they don't have a long shoehorn smiley

I have to adjust my belly when rolling over in bed.

My office chair won't really roll, it sorta slides over the floor, as the wheels won't turn when I'm sitting in it and weighing it down XP
7 years

when you see your reflection looking down at your dark laptop screen, and the fat is all fallen down around your face and neck.
7 years

I have tightened my new desk chair at the office to the tightest recline and yet my weight when relaxing and leaning back still makes it bottom out .

A recliner that I have been sitting on for several years at the house has been making some creeks and squeeks lately and the other night sitting in it with my wife by me on the couch....I moved slightly while adjusting my weight and there was a crack...almost as if the frame has a slight break now. My wife said nothing but I am sure a few thoughts went through her mind. Not to mention mine.
7 years

Nope...we haven't talked about the encounter...and I am sure sure probably thought "wow...he just broke the chair. It has fabric all around and I think it was a splinter type crack on the back, in the frame with lots of padding around it. The crack isn't visible and structurally still if fine but it makes a bit more creaking noise now.....it might only be a matter of time before it really cracks.
7 years

I just swept some things off my desk at work when I rolled my chair back -- headphone cord had gotten itself wedged between my belly and lap, so came with me. First time I've had that happen!
7 years

For me, it's been feeling how tight my shorts are getting in the seat whenever I have to bend over. I don't remember that feeling before...!
7 years
12345   loading