Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Feeling my thighs smoosh into the underside of my belly with each step everytime I have the climb the stairs.
1 year

Seeing people that you see once in a while and they look at you after they give you a hug or just are looking at you and how tight your clothes are when you just got them and they bring up how much larger you are than them. Most the time I’m twice the size of them almost three times the size.

When you’re at fast food with a friend and you try to order light and they look at you in disbelief of how much you’re getting, 20 nuggets, 3 quarter pounders, large fry, McFlurry and 2 cheeseburgers and a 12 pack of cookies lol i guess that is a lot.. and still end up finishing up their food too. She could only eat 1 cheese and no fries so i just finished it off.

When someone says let’s celebrate me losing 45 pounds and then they say oh and celebrate you being almost 300 lbs? Lol
1 year

When your belly sways back and forth with each step because it hangs so low that each step sends it swaying in the other direction. When u realize u are running out of lap. When u don't have to wear a belt with your "fat pants" when ur belly FINALLY touches the steering wheel in smaller cars. When you are sooooo greedy you are thinking about the next thing u are going to eat while eating.
1 year

When you stand up and you have a wegdie in your underwear, pants, and shirt
1 year

When you stood too long yesterday, so you just want to sit and eat today.
1 year

my meals… when I was skinny I’d maybe have like a burger fries and a soda when I went to McDonald’s. Today I got like 2 Big Macs 2 mchickens a large fry and a shake. Then for dinner I made some burritos but I just ate the entire package it was like 12 burritos meant to feed a family lol.
1 year

Appetite, double chin, and belly hanging out of my shirts.
1 year

1 year

1 year

Fluffygirl:
During the pandemic it was noticing my double chin on zoom stuff. I hate the double chin!!!
Getting out of breath putting on shoes
Back fat from my bra
Struggling to zip pants

Sounds wonderfull 😉😍
12 months