Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Taking about 5 tries to get the seat belt to get around my middle … and then it feels so tight….
12 months

RoundRosy:
Taking about 5 tries to get the seat belt to get around my middle … and then it feels so tight….

And that's soooo exciting 😉😍
12 months

One of the things I noticed when I first gained weight was I’d get chub rub when running. I had to wear different shorts. But as I’ve gotten bigger, it’s been a thing that has constantly reminded me that I’m fat now. ☺️☺️
12 months

TubSlug:
One of the things I noticed when I first gained weight was I’d get chub rub when running. I had to wear different shorts. But as I’ve gotten bigger, it’s been a thing that has constantly reminded me that I’m fat now. ☺️☺️

so just walk🚶🏻‍♀️don’t run🏃‍♀️...😉
11 months

TubSlug:

Scoooter:
so just walk🚶🏻‍♀️don’t run🏃‍♀️...😉

I drive everywhere now, and get the shuttle to class. Haven’t run in like 2 yrs ☺️
11 months

TubSlug:

The chub rub is sooo sexy :-) Thigh growth is quite an underrated part of gaining!
11 months

TubSlug:

HappyBigBelly:
The chub rub is sooo sexy :-) Thigh growth is quite an underrated part of gaining!

It’s fascinating. First only the tops of my thighs got chubby, but soon I had dimples all down the back. Now they’re very soft all over and jiggle like they’re full of milkshakes. I do drink a lot of milkshakes, lol 🤣☺️
11 months

tight clothes.
belly not covered completely in some tops.
or
it rides up and i dont notice till its too late.
insatiable hunger that never seems to be satisfied
to start with
11 months

Struggling with my pants to close, boobs overflowing, getting out of breath easily and eating like a pig
11 months

Just found out my Spring jacket won't close, so there's that.
11 months