Extreme obesity

This one's for my male feedes out there.

I would want to be pretty huge something like 350+
8 years

I would love to have you feed me and gain another 100 lbs. That would put me at 400 lbs. The thought of coming home from work, you having prepared yet another sumptuous meal for me to devour would be the ultimate. As I eat and my belly expands, you unbuckle my pants and lift my shirt and gently massage my huge belly, encouraging me to eat more. Later that night you feed me cheesecake in bed while kissing and caressing my fat all over, cooing about how fat you want to make me and complimenting me for being your personal piggy and how much my size turns you on. Ok, I have to take a cold shower now.
8 years

Just the thought turns me on.
8 years

well, just the idea of losing my control...and can't stop gaining....and fattened ...just I become crazy to the thought!
8 years

Sign me up, I am almost at 300 but would want a feeder to take me to 400 or more.
BigFA:
I would love to have you feed me and gain another 100 lbs. That would put me at 400 lbs. The thought of coming home from work, you having prepared yet another sumptuous meal for me to devour would be the ultimate. As I eat and my belly expands, you unbuckle my pants and lift my shirt and gently massage my huge belly, encouraging me to eat more. Later that night you feed me cheesecake in bed while kissing and caressing my fat all over, cooing about how fat you want to make me and complimenting me for being your personal piggy and how much my size turns you on. Ok, I have to take a cold shower now.
8 years

BouncyBoy:
If it was no holds barred and I could go for a fantasy size I've always had a soft spot for it would be 800. But really I think the excitement would be in the journey of going from already pretty big to amazingly huge.

Same for me. I'd love to get past 800. Maybe 950, or even 1000.

If it really was free of any negative consequence, I would be hard pressed to ever stop getting fatter I think.
8 years

Something about 600 sticks out to me, would love to be that big. Would love to have my growing belly rubbed as I am brought plate after plate of food
8 years

I'd have to say to three hundred and see where to go from there. Very nice thread!
8 years

600 would be nice but 800+ might be even more fun.
8 years

I would really like to become 450 pounds or pure fat. I wanna be really huge.
8 years
12   loading