Extreme obesity

This one's for my male feedes out there.

floridafeedee:
I'd love to hit just the edges of immobility, whatever actual number that would be. Having my belly be so big that it makes it tough hard to do normal things would be amazing lol.

Hard to do normal things....
Wearable bondage 24/7
8 years

I always figured that if something happened and I found myself single again, I'd no matter what want to gain at least fifty pounds, see how I felt, then hopefully gain another fifty. Preferably with the support of an ffa, but I'd do it even without.

But, with an encourager, I suspect that my willpower to pause at fifty would not last long. The first fifty would come on so fast that I'd in no way be ready to stop indulging, so after a mere week or two of denial I'd declare all was good and start indulging again. With the affirmation that the first fifty had been fine, and with a whole new fifty to go, then I'd probably indulge in some pretty aggressive gaining behavior that I've always wanted to try (shakes, heavy cream in everything, building a 24/7 schedule to never really have my stomach empty.

With that,and how easily I gain, that second fifty might happen in a few months, so after a hundred I'd just be hitting my stride. I'd know I should stop, but the habits I'd built up would carry me on to a lot more weigth. That fat, and with a natural tendency to be lazy, I'd be hitting the point where a lot of activities would be getting uncomfortable if not painful .... Except of course for eating.

At that point I think I'd admit that some part of me has always wanted to see how fat I could get while retaining some mobility. Of course, over the coming years my idea of some mobility might go from walking couple of blocks to walking to the car to walking that far with a cane to being able to waddle to my mobility scooter ....
8 years

Lscott13:
If you could be any weight, no strings attached how big would you want to get just for me? Share here or message me all the details. Exaggerating realities welcome any scenario is on the table even if the table breaks.

No specific weight number. I would actually love to be a literal ball of fat. Too fat to fit in a house and my belly sticking up above all the other houses by 10 feet.
5 years

Personally tryna get up to like 500-600, only at 300 now :/
5 years

No negative consequences - I'd like to be as close to immobility as I could. I'd want to be able to do some things on my own (bathe, use the bathroom, waddle short distances), but not much.
5 years

My ultimate fantasy is for you to take complete control over my life. Fatten me as much as you want, i won’t complain at all. In fact I will like it and ask for more when I am not stuffed. Make me lazy. Make me housebound. Take over bathing and dressing me just to make it easier. No matter how much I eat, always coax me to eat more until-food comas happen often. Help me make my appetite out of control. When I end up bed bound and immobile, whisper in my ear “we did it honey!” Then stuff two dozen doughnuts in me.
5 years

It's not so much a number but teetering on inabilities due to size. With no health concerns? I'd enjoy the struggle to fit in a car, first to drive, then even as a passenger. Threatened by my feeder with having to waddle to a bus stop instead, I debate controlling my appetite and being squished into a car, or being forced to feel all my weight by walking and trying to sit on those tiny bus seats, all red faced and out of breath.

To be that guy who turns heads when I can't get out of a chair, who gets stuck in regular spaces all the time, constantly feeling surprised and turned on by my constant jiggling and wobbling.
3 years
12   loading