Feedback and suggestions

Location?

When I search for people by clicking on 'nearby', it has people all over the globe, and none near me. I have 'reset' my city a number of times now, but it is still doing this. Any suggestions?
8 years

Location?

It should all be fixed now as part of the new profile search. smiley Take a look at the search under the 'profiles' link up the top or here:
fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/nearbysearch
8 years

Location?

[fc2000:
The new search seems to miss people who haven't logged in for a while. Try searching on angierymes or new2thegain and the profiles are not found even though they show up in the AJAX function that creates the list of names matching what you type in.

Drat - I double-checked both those members and their accounts are both available for view, so there's definitely some sort of bug going on. I've reported it now.

I suspect it's to do with height - both of those members have 0'0" listed for their height and the minimum height for the search is 5'0". I tested using a search for another profile which hasn't been on for 7 months and they still come up, but their height is above 5'0", so I'm leaning towards height's under 5'0" being the problem. Have reported that too.

Edit: I checked for someone who was only on 3 days ago and is 4'7", and they aren't showing up. It's height that's the problem rather than older members. Reporting it now.
8 years