Gaining

Erectile dysfunction

Has anyone experienced ED or lower performance, as a resulting from gaining?
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

Watch you don't mix your causation and correlation....

But I have heard rumours of this issue from ffa.
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

I have heard that weight gain can effect libido. But ED is a function of blood pressure and heart issues. Even in the ads for various ED pills, they usually ask "is your heart healthy enough for sex?"
I have put on weight, and it doesn't seem to affect ability to get an erection.
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

Men who are fat tend to have more estrogen in their system (manboobs with real nipples, not just fat deposits) So, I would think that might have something to do with it.
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

johnxyz:
Men who are fat tend to have more estrogen in their system (manboobs with real nipples, not just fat deposits) So, I would think that might have sometho do with it.

If that's the case, what happens to the moobs with weight (fat) loss? Does the estrogen decreace with it?
8 years

Erectile dysfunction

Bringing back an older thread:

When I was intentionally gaining and at my heaviest from stuffing I never had any issues at all. In fact it was the complete opposite I seemed to be walking around with a "chub" and slightly erect most of the time because I was intensely turned on from my own weight gain and surprised by how big my belly got so fast......all of my weight gain kinks and fascination was centered around me and not just my wife and I was the one who could keep eating and stuffing and seeing how much fatter I was making myself. One thing I did notice was that my member did seem smaller partly because my belly and I were so much bigger in relation ....and also I guess some of my fat pad or belly was engulfing it.

Granted I and we are completely turned on by Fat so this may be a skewed opinion because if someone was not turned on by Fat they may likely have some ED issues.
7 years

Erectile dysfunction

If you can get hard solo, then it's psychological, not physical.
7 years