forum  extreme obesity

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?3 years

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

Over the holidays my boyfriend and I vacationed in Dallas, TX for nearly a week. While there I decided to visit a Lane Bryant store to see what latest fashions they had in my size. While I was there I chose to have a bra fitting, something I donít recall doing in nearly 20 years. While in high school I considered myself blessed for being somewhat well endowed compared to my peers. It was around the time of my senior year that my mother first took me to have me actually fitted for a bra. I was only 185 pounds and 5í0Ē tall at that time and I at my first fitting I was a 46C. Pretty much before and since then I bought most of my bras at discount retailers like Walmart or more recently online. Back then I enjoyed all the looks I got from guys with my curvaceous 46-43-50 figure.

Over the years I had put on considerable amounts of weight at various intervals. Iíve been buying larger and larger bras. As a teenager I was proud to possess what so many of my friends coveted. But there are times now in which I feel as though having big boobs is a curse. I often have back aches due to them and seldom enjoy a lot of the unwanted attention I get anymore. I am glad that I got a bra fitting 3 weeks ago since Iíd been wearing bras a bit small for a few years. I am now wearing a 54DD and it is so much more comfortable. I think being short and having big boobs have been the cause of a lot of my back pain. My boobs are about half the length of my torso or about 12Ē. They arenít really as prominent on me as they would be on a gal who is average weight and since I have a huge belly that really sticks out. As of the first of this year I was 295 pounds and my waist is 58Ē round and my belly is 18Ē long and extends over my waistline nearly ⅓ of the length of my thighs.

Are most gals who are morbidly obese destined to have big boobs?

How much do boobs typically weigh?

Other than breast reduction surgery are there any other ways of alleviating back and shoulder pain caused by large breasts?

After gaining more than 50 pounds over the past 10 years, the skin under my breasts and my belly often becomes gaulded especially in the Summer. What can be done to treat this or prevent it?

I find it a bit strange that my current boyfriend isnít impressed by the size of my boobs but seems to really adore my huge belly. Are there many other guys out there who prefer a huge belly over big boobs?

I think it's all about genetics, really. Plus, some people's bodies seem to redistribute fat a little bit differently if they lose weight and regain it.

But a lot of women are just predisposed to being more "bottom heavy" -- so their weight goes more to their legs, belly, or butt and they never really get boobs that look big in proportion to the other areas.

The "hourglass figure" types gain rather proportionally on both the top and the bottom, until eventually, one part overtakes the other. (I dated a black gal like that a long time ago... As she gained weight, she used to joke about how her boobs and belly were "chasing each other" to see which one was going to stick out more in front. Eventually, the pot belly won by a little bit -- but she had to gain quite a bit to reach that point.)

The truly "top heavy" women usually have "macromastia" and they may get some truly heavy boobs. But I think in general, even the gals I knew who were "heavy hourglass" types had boobs that weighed maybe 10-12lbs. each, tops.

For me it's all about belly and boobs. Huge belly with massive saggy tits sitting on the belly is heaven for me. There is nothing more sexy !

Luckily for me my wife fits the above description so I'm happy as a pig in sh!t :-)

A lot of large women are small busted. I knew one lady who was over 400 pounds, and still an A cup. Back pain is the number one complaint that doctors get, and many of the complaints are from guys and small busted women. So don't assume that your boobs are the major cause of back pain.

Agreed bigger does not equal...bigger. lol I am 288 and considered morbid for my height and naturally I'm a small C but because im wide i have to size up to a D thus year specifically for my frame not my boobs if that makes sense. The c band was rolling up and digging in my side's even though the cups fit perfectly.
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.

Have you tried a bra extender...that may work to prevent it from rolling up where it is overstretched now.
thick paris:
Agreed bigger does not equal...bigger. lol I am 288 and considered morbid for my height and naturally I'm a small C but because im wide i have to size up to a D thus year specifically for my frame not my boobs if that makes sense. The c band was rolling up and digging in my side's even though the cups fit perfectly.
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.

No I havent tried bra extenders but I will look into it now that I know they exist. Thanks for the great idea smiley

I have the same issues--even at my weight I have a very full C cup but the bands typically don't fit me. I need to use a bra extender in order to wear a bra, haha!

I'm quite pleased with my breasts though--they aren't too big and they aren't too small, and they perch perfectly atop my massive belly.

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?2 years

thick paris:

Never heard of anyone doing that before. Have you thought of natural breast growth ?

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?2 years

There are many FAs (myself included) who prefer a big belly over big breasts.
1 page 1 of 2   loading