forum  extreme obesity

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?2 years

FAscination:
There are many FAs (myself included) who prefer a big belly over big breasts.

Amen to that brother 😊.

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?2 years

I would definitely say that big breasts are not always accompanied by big breasts even though the fashion industry seems to think so. I'm about 370 and my bra size is 48DD; the DD may SOUND big but remember that cup size is relative to band size. I actually consider my breasts to be rather small, especially in comparison to the rest of me. This always makes for some difficult clothes shopping since all the cute clothes at Layne Bryant and Torrid that come in my size are designed for more ample bussoms.

I will say though that despite my breasts not being as big as I'd like, I do encounter the same issues you do and would love to hear any solutions some may find! What I currently do for the hot summers is roll a little deodorant under my breasts and in that space where my belly overlaps my inner thigh to give them a smooth coating so the skin doesn't run together and hurt/get gaulded. It's not the most sophisticated or sexy solution, but it does work for me. I'd rather smell like deodorant everywhere than have that nasty feeling and pain that comes with the gaulding for sure.

Though if anyone has better solutions I am all ears!

are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?2 weeks

FAscination:
There are many FAs (myself included) who prefer a big belly over big breasts.

fatterandfatter:
Amen to that brother 😊.

Me too; I prefer chicks with boobs that stick out slightly less than their cute pot belly

As my wife gains weight her cup size keeps shooting up- she's now on an H cup with two strap expanders.

But weight gain changes your proportions too, which can actually bring relief. My wife used to hate how heavy her chest was, but she's gotten way more bottom heavy now, and she says it's fine now that her breasts can just rest on her big belly.

projectpolemics:
As my wife gains weight her cup size keeps shooting up- she's now on an H cup with two strap expanders.

But weight gain changes your proportions too, which can actually bring relief. My wife used to hate how heavy her chest was, but she's gotten way more bottom heavy now, and she says it's fine now that her breasts can just rest on her big belly.

You are living the dream life watching this transformation.
2 page 2 of 2   loading