forum  stuffing

how many donuts can you eat?2 years

I bought a box of 12 Krispy cream honey glazed donuts yesterday. I ate 4 and put the box away. Then tonight I took out 8 of them and warmed them in the microwave. To my surprise I easily devoured all 8 of them with a fork and washed it down with a pint of heavy cream mixed with a pint of orange juice.

I know that I can eat a dozen of these and I'm just a novice stuffer. I know that I can do 12 next time.

How many donuts can you guys put away? And have you noticed that warm donuts are much easier to stuff yourself with? They taste better with less chewing, lol.

I have done a dozen entenmann donuts

A dozen over the course of a day easily smiley

When I was a in high school I was a quiz bowl nerd, and before meets, I would stuff donuts and coffee to make me quick on the buzzer. I was never one to count (one of my prized stuffing abilities is that I can zone out eating until whatever I am eating is empty or I get distracted), but I believe that my high was 14.

Ironically, I don't like donuts as an adult,

I expect that I could eat a dozen Dunkin Donuts French Crullers.They're light and fluffy. But I am not a gainer or Stuffer.
A girlfriend BBW years ago had a lot on her mind one night and devoured 12 Boston Creme donuts in a fog.
Michaela on S31 has done 35 and 40 in quite a bit of pain. But some of those women are eventually like competitive eaters to a degree.
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

OniGumo:
I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

that's so amazing!! and hot!!

Not sure, but I would like to find out. smiley

What are the best doughnuts for gaining?

Jazzman:
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

As a SSBBW who is close to 300 pounds, I've never been able to put away 3 dozen donuts in one sitting.

However,I often will buy a dozen donuts when they are clearance at my local supermarket in the early morning and can have them all ate by noon. I usually have a 1 liter bottle of Mt. Dew to wash them down and that is usually in addition to the 5 egg ham & cheese omelet that I have each morning for breakfast. I suppose if I just had donuts, I could possibly eat 2 dozen in the morning hours.

About two months ago I had the joy of eating 25 donuts in one sitting, took me about an hour to finish them untill the last crumb smiley
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading