forum  stuffing

how many donuts can you eat?3 years

OniGumo:
I can eat two dozen donuts in a sitting with little difficulty. So I figure I could probably do three dozen with some encouragement.

MrsJellyBelly:
that's so amazing!! and hot!!

Yep, it's a talent smiley

Jazzman:
I think a larger person male or female weighing 300 lbs plus could knock off 3 dozen in one sitting.

shortybbw:
As a SSBBW who is close to 300 pounds, I've never been able to put away 3 dozen donuts in one sitting.

As a guy who has crossed 270 before, even at my peak I would have struggled to put away one dozen in one sitting. Give me three dozen, and I can finish them (plus some more food in between!) in 36 hours if I'm really motivated. But one sitting would literally make me throw up.

I've done 2 dozen to win a bet but 1 dozen is usually where I'll stop. Though I will note that I prefer the denser old fashioned style donuts. With something lighter I can do 2 dozen pretty easily.

how many donuts can you eat?2 years

When original Krispy Kremes are warm they just about melt in your mouth, and I can eat two dozen easily. With other types of donuts, cake style or filled, I usually top out at one dozen.

Yes, hot donuts from Krispy Kream do indeed just melt away. My personnel favorite are the chocolate iced cake donuts. I could eat a dozen of them easy. I would usually get two dozen at a time, so I would have a dozen for (later). smiley

I had a pretty filling day yesterday so, instead of skipping dinner, I grabbed a dozen from Dunkin' Donuts and went to town. It wasn't super difficult on a semi full tummy so I'm pretty sure that I could get at least halfway through a second dozen in a single sitting.

About a dozen and a half or so

When I was 14, I could eat 2 dozen Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts and a half gallon of milk in 10 minutes. I would love to use Krispy Kremes as a way of stretching out my stomach. My goal is to be able to eat 5 dozen and a gallon of milk in one day, along with my normal meals and snacks..... I love sweets!!!

Wow!

I can eat a dozen of donuts without a problem. I can eat six cupcakes without a problem. I can put away a package of cookies (like Oreos or chocolate chip cookies). That's no problem there. Not bad for a feedee.😊
2 page 2 of 5   loading