Stuffing

How many donuts can you eat?

I can eat a dozen of donuts without a problem. I can eat six cupcakes without a problem. I can put away a package of cookies (like Oreos or chocolate chip cookies). That's no problem there. Not bad for a feedee.😊
8 years

I have eaten a dozen Boston Creme donuts in less than an hour. Probably could have eaten more smiley
8 years

haha i bet me , too ....

well i would really really like for a girl to hit me up and ask me to do this challenge and promise me something i really like to get to see how many i could stuff into me if i have to or more ;-) really want to lol

but i will try to do this today and get some donuts but where do i get at least 20 donuts and in which time i should eat them i want to eat all in one big stuffing over an hour or two i am not so patient in those things but sometimes very ravenous ^^
7 years

ehmm and where to hide buying 3 dozen donuts ???

what will ppl think if i go walking around with 3 dozen donuts ???

Can i make them myself somehow ?
7 years

otherland78:
ehmm and where to hide buying 3 dozen donuts ???

what will ppl think if i go walking around with 3 dozen donuts ???

Can i make them myself somehow ?

Who is to say that your not buying them for work? KrispyKing offers fund raisers for schools and groups, not unusual to see vehicles pull up and fill the cars full.
7 years

haha thanks but i am from Germany there is no Krispy ^^ only dunkin donuts for in the mmiddle of the city and you only get the pink and chocolate ones in the retailers
7 years

Dunkin Doughnuts also offer my favorite, the chocolate topped cake doughnuts. (KK still better).
7 years

Softly 1:
As many as someone wants to feed me

Good answer, good answer. smiley
7 years

I ate 13 Boston Cream donuts from Dunkin Donuts out of 24....omg that's rough...way too much sugar...didn't mind the 4200 extra calories though. smiley
7 years

feebleneedle:
Bought a baker's dozen a few days ago for my family to have during the storm. I ate 6 before they woke up. I probably could have eaten a couple more, but I didn't want to push myself and get a stomachache.

I would LOVE to get better at this.

Then stuff them in, fatty! smiley
7 years
123   loading