forum  stuffing

how many donuts can you eat?2 years

Krissyyyyy:
i can have three which i thought was amazing until reading all of this LOL #ifail :/

i also get a sick feeling though so maybe doughnuts just aren't my thing

It is an acquired skill! Lol

I ate 13 Boston Cream donuts from Dunkin Donuts out of 24....omg that's rough...way too much sugar...didn't mind the 4200 extra calories though. smiley

Bought a baker's dozen a few days ago for my family to have during the storm. I ate 6 before they woke up. I probably could have eaten a couple more, but I didn't want to push myself and get a stomachache.

I would LOVE to get better at this.

feebleneedle:
Bought a baker's dozen a few days ago for my family to have during the storm. I ate 6 before they woke up. I probably could have eaten a couple more, but I didn't want to push myself and get a stomachache.

I would LOVE to get better at this.

Then stuff them in, fatty! smiley

I'm not sure, but I think I can do a dozen easily! I would totally do it, but I'm poor. smiley

I can eat 12 dounuts right now and i want to eat next time 15

I think my record was 12 (not freshly made or anything, those kind you'd just pick up in a box at a grocery store).

Oh about 8-12 fresh yeast risen glazed donuts...
: )
I love old fashioned plain ones the best and have never tried a sit down marathon with them but ohhhh my! I love a perfectly drag crispy on the outside, sweet, buttery tender softness on the inside old fashioned plain donuts....
Mmmm.....thanks.
Now I'm craving them
: /

Oh about 8-12 fresh yeast risen glazed donuts...
I love old fashioned plain ones the best and have never tried a sit down marathon with them but ohhhh my! I love a perfectly fried, crispy on the outside, sweet & buttery tender softness on the inside,.... old fashioned plain donuts....
Mmmm.....thanks.
Now I'm craving them
: /

how many donuts can you eat?9 months

No, not bad at all. Your a vrty good feedee😉😊
4 page 4 of 5   loading