Gaining

Weight gain since being a member ff

Wow.... well, you have to understand I have been a member a long time, and I was skinny then. Since then I've transitioned from being the feeder to the feedee...

I think my gain as about 225 or so! smiley
8 years

I've been a member on and off since the original build of the site. In that time I've gone from 230 to 380 so 150 pounds with a loss of 60 pounds in the middle.
8 years

I've been on here a while and gained on and off, but overall I've put on about 70 lbs since being on this site smiley
8 years

I joined a while ago but didn't really get active until 2015 which led to a gain of 125 pounds! And then I freaked out, quit cold turkey, lost some weight and recently re-joined soooo....yea. :-p
8 years

iLuvGainers:
I joined a while ago but didn't really get active until 2015 which led to a gain of 125 pounds! And then I freaked out, quit cold turkey, lost some weight and recently re-joined soooo....yea. :-p

You were a All Time Great Gainer. Many Women and Men would pay to gain as You did. Sigh. I wish you the best getting all the way down to 180 or less. Good luck.
8 years

iLuvGainers:

Jazzman:
You were a All Time Great Gainer. Many Women and Men would pay to gain as You did. Sigh. I wish you the best getting all the way down to 180 or less. Good luck.

Thank you! I don't know about being an All Time Great seeing how there are some pretty amazing gainers out there (too many to name) but I did have lots of fun interacting with people from FF as I grew into a size 20 from a size 8 in a span of months.
8 years

If you're talking to me, thanks for the well wishes. Either way, I'm sure you'll reach your goals...the feeders and encouragers will make sure of that lol. This site is super effective at making people grow.
8 years

Way more than I ever expected.
8 years

Kristal you are so sweet I'm glad we are friends

I came back to FF in 2014 just to browse after a big weight loss and now I am just a hair bigger than I was when I left the first time so yes just being here makes me gain,LOL
Well I am a compulsive overeater so thats the main reason but being here does help not to feel alone.
8 years

It's been 11 years since I joined. And in that time I went from 176 lbs (80 kg) to around 270 kg (120 kg) now.
8 years
123   loading