forum  body inflation

inflation techniques?3 years

I consider myself very experienced in inflation, having experimented over 7 years with all the techniques. Does anyone have a favorite?

Anything specific you want to know?

OK, my favorite method of inflation is air pump, where you insert a tube connected to an aquarium air pump (commonly used for fish tanks) up your bum and inflate your belly with air. I have several short clips of me doing this in my videos on this site and longer videos on YouTube (my username on YouTube is 'Edgar Allan Poe".
It is not to be done without care, as you are essentially pushing air through your intestines to Bloat your stomach, so a controlled air pump is much safer than a foot pump (the ones that you use for inflating bike tyres). With practice you can inflate your belly to a massive size.

Thats most likely the case, you have to have it far up there and it's not exactly comfortable smiley Watch my inflation videos to see how big it is safe to inflate to.

Moderation:
Okay. Can I expect quite a big belly, then? Bigger, the better

Yes, almost all of my photos on this site including my profile pic are taken after an air pump inflation. Having said that, you have to stretch your belly to a big size over time. I've been doing this for a while and at the start I could t get very big so I bloated my stomach with coke and Mentos and now I can get to a massive size when I inflate

I dont inflate often these days, coke and Mentos is what I use now, its just simpler and safer, and you get the same results

How many liters can you swallow before needing to pee? Weird question, I know, but it lets me know how strechy your stomach is.

I have also tried untying a full balloon and swallowing the air as it rushes into your mouth and inflates your belly.

Oh ok shouldn't be a problem then. There's some good "how to inflate" vids online that would be helpful. I only have videos of me after I've already started inflating. I tried water pump bloating but I'm not doing it again. Too complicated.

How long does inflation typically last?

About 6 hours, depends how extreme you go

and what type of inflation you are doing.
water doesn´t stay so long inside you but air could be over a day inside your stomach
1 page 1 of 2   loading