General

Music genres

Lots of alternative and electronic stuff along with industrial and some rock usually.
7 years

Music genres

Thrash metal,death metal, classic rock, hair metal a bit of everything all but bubblegum pop I even listen to boy bands from 90s but nothing to much from now
7 years

Music genres

I grew up listening to classical music Bach,Brahms etc.Good stuff and I still enjoy it.
Growing up I listened to most anything and liked it.
Pop R&B R&R some country.
Metal is more my thing and when I was little my Mom said I would love it when Black Sabbath songs would play on the radio.
Something about metal speaks to me and its really hard to explain.
I started playing guitar around 12 years old and while I can play classical,pop,country metal is where my soul is.
Played in hair metal,prog metal,thrash metal bands for years so thats my music.
7 years

Music genres

Oldies from the 50's to the 70's. Including Beatles, bubble gum, etc.
7 years

Music genres

I am mostly a rap guy. I have been since I was a kid. However, I also like R&B, which is kind of my number 2 genre. So I have a genre which I will listen to more than others.

I also like listening to rock music, particularly old rock from the 70s to 90s. I will also listen to some pop and also video game and movie scores if I am in the mood. Same with house/techno/EDM. I will pretty much listen to whatever given the mood.

I am not big on country but I will listen to it. I tolerate it more than I actually like it, but I also enjoy some. There was a time when I actually really disliked it but it grew on me when I was a teenager. I don't consider myself a fan, though.

Also, I am not big on metal, though I remember at one point I did listen to Rob Zombie and White Zombie, same with Metallica and Megadeth, I will actually listen to them but I am far from a metalhead.
7 years
12   loading