forum  stuffing

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?2 years

Well, I was just wondering what do you do with your gorgeous belly when it is all full and stuffed.
While eating you feel it growing and aching, and it's amazing.
When you finish, you still feel very turned on, so what do you do with your big, full, stuffed, round tummy?

sophiabelly22:
Well, I was just wondering what do you do with your gorgeous belly when it is all full and stuffed.
When you finish, you still feel very turned on, so what do you do with your big, full, stuffed, round tummy?

I put on an outgrown t shirt and tight pants, and waddle around the room watching my bloated belly bounce smiley

I like struggling with it. like after im totally stuffed and ready for bed. trying to get washed up, changed into sleepwear then really struggling to get up into my bed and get situated in a position where the tension is off my back but I can still breathe reasonably easily. usually on my right side so I can use my belly as an arm rest. then the occasional attempt to roll to my left side is always interesting...

sophiabelly22:

I like to wear tight t-shirts and tight brief style underwear. I caress my belly, and of course stick it out as far as I can. I also take some new photos to show off how much fatter I am.

I'll usually strip down--when I'm stuffed, clothing feels far too restrictive. I love just feeling natural and curling up into bed. I really like to run my hands over my belly and feel the tightness beneath the fat while I struggle to breathe through the overwhelming tension. I'm more often than not too lazy to do anything more, but that's when my love comes in (usually with a stuffed belly of his own) to give me plenty of rubbings, kisses, jiggles and...other things. It's an incredible wonderful time!

I like to wear something supportive, but not too tight, like a longer tucked in T-shirt, and go for a walk and feel the heaviness. This also helps me digest. Then, when I am settled, I will swing by a convenience store and get a Gatorade and chug it. Then walk home topped off.

I just love to sit back on the couch, unbutton my pants and let my swollen gut flow out in front of me. Then gently caress it feeling how tight, round and swollen it is. When I go to bed stuffed, I like to lay on my side and caress it all over, paying particular attention to the soft fat on my under belly. The fat is so nice to jiggle and squeeze. I then find myself completely turned-on and have to masturbate, laying on my back and marveling at how huge my belly rises up like a huge ball in front of me while I stroke myself to an orgasm.

Since I just did this today, I lean back in my computer chair and rub my loaded belly and sigh in relief and wishing that someone would help me squeeze in the last bites of food!

I've gone from being a thin stuffer to a fat stuffer, and the difference is kind of interesting. When I was thin, my belly would stretch so tight and firm like a drum. But now there is always a soft, squishy layer of flesh on top of it...still I am amazed by how huge and round it can look. Sometimes I try to squeeze into some of my old clothing, but usually I end up just being lazy and crashing on the couch where I'll rub my belly until I feel compelled to get up and eat some more.

I like to lay down and rub my full belly. Usually while wearing a very tight shirt so it looks like my belly is going to burst free
1 page 1 of 3   loading