Stuffing

How do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?

sophiabelly22:
Well, I was just wondering what do you do with your gorgeous belly when it is all full and stuffed.
While eating you feel it growing and aching, and it's amazing.
When you finish, you still feel very turned on, so what do you do with your big, full, stuffed, round tummy?

I like to wear tight t-shirts and tight brief style underwear. I caress my belly, and of course stick it out as far as I can. I also take some new photos to show off how much fatter I am.
8 years

I like to wear something supportive, but not too tight, like a longer tucked in T-shirt, and go for a walk and feel the heaviness. This also helps me digest. Then, when I am settled, I will swing by a convenience store and get a Gatorade and chug it. Then walk home topped off.
8 years

I just love to sit back on the couch, unbutton my pants and let my swollen gut flow out in front of me. Then gently caress it feeling how tight, round and swollen it is. When I go to bed stuffed, I like to lay on my side and caress it all over, paying particular attention to the soft fat on my under belly. The fat is so nice to jiggle and squeeze. I then find myself completely turned-on and have to masturbate, laying on my back and marveling at how huge my belly rises up like a huge ball in front of me while I stroke myself to an orgasm.
8 years

My girlfriend and I usually eat together, and we spare no luscious morsel smiley We celebrate by rubbing each other's growing bellies until, well, you know smiley
8 years

BigFA:
I just love to sit back on the couch, unbutton my pants and let my swollen gut flow out in front of me. Then gently caress it feeling how tight, round and swollen it is. When I go to bed stuffed, I like to lay on my side and caress it all over, paying particular attention to the soft fat on my under belly. The fat is so nice to jiggle and squeeze. I then find myself completely turned-on and have to masturbate, laying on my back and marveling at how huge my belly rises up like a huge ball in front of me while I stroke myself to an orgasm.

Softly 1:
This. Simply this.

Ahh, yes twice, three times over.
7 years

I love to stuff myself until I'm completely helpless. I'll eat until I can't even move, until the fullness and weight of my belly has me too exhausted to get up or even rub my own belly. I just sit there using all my energy to breathe.

I would love to have a Feeder there to rub my belly, or maybe slap it, tease me for being so fat, or maybe even make me eat more. After all, I'm unable to fight back. 😈
6 years