forum  stuffing

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?2 years

After coming home on Sunday afternoons after having 6 or 7 plates of food and over a liter of soda at the local buffet, I like to lay on the couch, take off my blouse and pull down my sweatpant enough to fully uncover my bloated huge double belly. My fiance will spend nearly an hour rubbing, caressing, kissing, and worshipping my humongous protruding soft belly and love handles. It is a relaxing wonderful time.

i like to try on clothes that used to fit but are now tight!

My girlfriend and I usually eat together, and we spare no luscious morsel smiley We celebrate by rubbing each other's growing bellies until, well, you know smiley

Like a beached whale ! I let my heart rate rise as my belly aches and endorphins take over. Groans of pleasure and light rubbing of my belly as it stretches to contain all that good food.

j_loads:
Like a beached whale ! I let my heart rate rise as my belly aches and endorphins take over. Groans of pleasure and light rubbing of my belly as it stretches to contain all that good food.

+1.

I like to rub my swollen belly and listen to it groan. Lately, it is also pretty satisfying to try to basically do a few sit ups in the process of getting out of bed. You can really feel your gut stretching and straining to contain all that food.

I have done intentional stuffing twice. I have to say I like having my fat belly feel so full that I will burst. It becomes so large and bloated I become totally round. Rubbing it is amazing and it does turn me on. Once I get over the initial thrill it hurts and I am embarrassed that I can get that out of control. I then feel guilty about being so fat. I go to bed cry and vow to go on a diet and never do this again. But when the bloat goes down I miss the big solid pot belly and I am left with my saggy flabby fat belly. So I think I know that I need to stop doing this or I will go back up the 20 pounds I took off to keep the solid pot belly all the time.

BigFA:
I just love to sit back on the couch, unbutton my pants and let my swollen gut flow out in front of me. Then gently caress it feeling how tight, round and swollen it is. When I go to bed stuffed, I like to lay on my side and caress it all over, paying particular attention to the soft fat on my under belly. The fat is so nice to jiggle and squeeze. I then find myself completely turned-on and have to masturbate, laying on my back and marveling at how huge my belly rises up like a huge ball in front of me while I stroke myself to an orgasm.

Softly 1:
This. Simply this.

Ahh, yes twice, three times over.

I like to put on a big loose shirt and go bare bottom so I can let my belly out and be comfortable as I eat. After I reach that point where I can't possibly eat anymore I like to lift my shirt and apply a good bit of lotion to my belly and my other growing areas. After that I like to lay in a recliner and massage my belly to let all the burps out and to ease the pressure.

Ideally after the pressure goes down I like to take a nap in the nude. I love how my belly feels at that point as I drift off to sleep.

how do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?8 months

I pull up my shirt,undue my pants,and let my belly loose. It hurts,but it feels good
2 page 2 of 3   loading