Gaining

Feeders: why fatten someone?

It's really hard for me to explain. But to give it my best shot, I love it when a woman gives into her desires and doesn't care. It's not hot to me when she gives in and actually gets depressed over her weight. And likewise, it's not nearly as hot to me when she forces herself.

To me, it's best when a woman knows she can't stop, and legitimately doesn't care. The love for food and overeating is greater than any fear of body image.

I suppose, worded another way, my ideal situation is feeding a chick who's willing but would struggle to not gain/stuff anyway. And helping to provide that happiness of indulgence makes me feel good.
8 years

Two "dimensions" to it for me.

One, I simply like the aesthetic of a body growing outwards. Not a big body as such but the growth itself.

Two, people are happier and more confident when they're making progress towards their goals and getting closer to the body they want. If a woman wants to get fatter, I'll find her more attractive when she does.
8 years

I like watching a woman gain even if I'm not feeding her. But if you feed her it makes it easier and more fun for her. Plus you get a front-row seat. Plus you might get lucky.
8 years

I've never been in a feeding relationship but I like the idea because of the indulgence, gluttony, and nurturing aspects. I also like to see the gain over time smiley
8 years

ButterballBunny:
I identify as a foodie/feedie, but I can't deny I love playing the role of a submissive feeder to my lover--he doesn't put on weight, but stuffing and feeding him is absolutely wonderful!

I really love how it looks--his flat belly swelling out as he stuffs more food in, becoming taut and round--it's beautiful and sexy. It feels fantastic to run my hands over and feel just how strained it is. He's put on a little bit of weight during all the years we've been together, and I adore playing with the little layer of fat. It's so soft and pliable, very fun and sensual to touch. While he doesn't have a desire to gain weight and I like him just the way he is, we both enjoy the fantasy of mutual gaining--and I can't deny how sexy the idea of his flat tummy growing into a round little potbelly, straining against his shirts and pants is... I don't really know what it is, but the idea of his belly growing along with his appetite is just so appealing!

Plus as someone who is into vore--I love playing the role of submissive feeder trying to desperately feed a hungry predator so he won't decide to eat her instead. The thought of a predator with an overindulged belly also speaks of a certain success with past meals, and that's always nice.

I think most feedees have a little bit of feeder in them, and most feeders have a little bit of feedee in them!

It's just natural seeing so much pleasure in your lover's eyes, that you don't want to share it in something more than just vicariously.
8 years

There are several aspects to it....

I like control. (control, not dominance) For someone to give in and do as I wish by eating, stuffing, and gaining weight, they are giving me absolute control and I like that.

For someone to be a feedee they are giving in to wild gluttony and that is very erotic to me. It's such a turn on that feeding someone is the same as sex to me, and by that definition me feeding someone is equal to me trying to make them orgasm.

The entire experience is just sexy

For me a feedee's weight is totally irrelevant. The ENTIRE point is insatiable gluttony, and the weight gains.
8 years

I can say, from reading stories here for years, there are lots of angles of approach to feeding. My own kink is tied to the idea of food as loving, nurturing, caring, like an erotic extension of the Italian grandma saying, "Eat, eat!" A fat body looks well-loved to me, sensually curvy, soft, luxurious. A fat person looks like they don't deny themself pleasure of any kind. I like a man I'm with to look well-fed, like I'm taking care of him!
8 years