Gaining

Things are too small

I've seen a few girls on my campus who have this issue and it's always sooo appealing. everyone always does look at them as kinda grotesque, but i just kind of look on in admiration.
16 years

Things are too small

I'm 260 lbs., and a size 30 (US)/32 (UK), and I pretty much don't fit in chairs with arms in the UK, and struggle with many in the US. Had a brutal time in Mexico City in June. I hate it. and I end up with black n blues...
16 years

Things are too small

I remember I was in the cafeteria one time and I saw the most beautiful girl. She had to be around 20 or 21 (I'm 20, and this was in college, mind you), and she was HUGE. At least 500 pounds easily. You could see her belly just barely hanging out under her shirt, and her tray was packed with so much food, I'm amazed she could carry it all. She waddled over to a table and sat down...in TWO chairs. I feel silly, since I could not stop looking at her the whole time. >.>
16 years

Things are too small

I don't fit in the lecture hall seats at my college, i have to sit in the handi-cap one that has the arm that folds up so I don't get pinched lol, and i can't get the desk part of thos chairs out so i have to write on a book.smiley
16 years