General

I am saying goodbye

I've got to say, it sounds like a cry for help, and a side dish of midlife crisis.

Perhaps you shouldn't ask anyone out via here. I'll tell ya that I thought I'd have a night out with someone on here (a local, and suggested-intended on keeping it platonic) and it started "oh yeah, definitely! Lets get drinks". Lest is be said she got cold feet and did not respond when the time came, probably from all the inhuman contact she's gotten from creeps, maybe it was because of how disfigured I am, who cares! Ya move on. I've since met up with plenty of new people; a couple were dates, most were there to have fun. Nobody from the interwebs.

So don't get down on yourself. This is more than just Oyster Swallow Cove, the internet isn't where you should culminate and cultivate relationships, but people do anyways. Get out to the beach, and flaunt that Speedo! The other thread you started was quite unbecoming. You've gone through two marriages, you've had sex at least twice in your life (two kids), and women are usually attracted to confidence. Get it together, and get rid of these threads!
8 years