Gaining

Shocking friends and family

Hey Bellyguy1951. I know you posted this question about a year ago. But I am verry turned on about family commenting on my weight gain. I was slim as a kid and a young adult, but I've really started to grow a big belly. I hide it well but I want to come out of the fridge and show what a hog i am becoming and also that this is just the beginning that I'll be much bigger. Some people have commented that I was "thicker", not not family. I;m hoping that I wil get over my initial shyness and enjoy my fatness and growth.
7 years

Shocking friends and family

Family - no, it's more a nagging thing that doesn't do anything for me.

Friends - yeah, absolutely, though most of the time they're shocked to see how much weight I've put on since they last saw me.

There was a girl that I had a crush on when I worked at a summer camp as a teen that was shocked to see how big I got. She was a pretty heavy (300 lbs or more) girl about 25 years ago, but she couldn't believe how much bigger I had become than her.

There was also a friend a few years back that I met who I hadn't seen since high school and he was shocked too.
7 years