Submission and domination

Kidnap me and force me to be your pig.

This scene is so hot! How would you limit exercise?
8 years

[quote]Chunky Ducky:
God I want someone to kidnap me and force me to become massively huge. It's such a turn on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cakemonster:

Bigger is sexier. Force feeding and a tight bulging belly is a huge turn on. I'd feed you an entire cake even when you feel like you'll burst. Bellies can stretch really big. I used to do a lot of inflation so I know lol.
8 years

Chunky Ducky:
God I want someone to kidnap me and force me to become massively huge. It's such a turn on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cakemonster:
This is definitely a turn on!

Wish there were more girls like you two out there.
8 years

Chunky Ducky:

If we had upvoting or a like button I'd be pound the shit out of it for this statement. LOL
8 years

I would panic and maybe fight but I'd love somebody to take my choice away and make me their oinking pig
8 years

[quote]Chunky Ducky:
God I want someone to kidnap me and force me to become massively huge. It's such a turn on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️[/quot
Yes i want to bondage you , feed you and spank you to feed you faster, you little piggy will be fatter
7 years

jigglingfatpiggy:
Yes, please. ❤

I come and bring u to piggy heaven ... u can serve as my personal piggy .. if u are a good one u get all u need and much more
7 years

Umbra:
I know this is probably a stupid question but... does anyone actually want this to happen to them? I mean I see how this could be a turn on for role playing but... would you really want to ACTUALLY be kidnapped and enslaved? You'd have no choice in your partner, your partner might not even be the sex that you are attracted to.

Don't get me wrong, the idea of being in control of my mate, making her fatter and fatter whether she wants to or not is a turn on... but for me I guess its more of a turn on when she too wants herself to get fatter and fatter.

Reality can be a hotter fantasy. I owned a plantation in GA (former actually) and a fatling pig of mine (some pretend - some not so pretend) actually loved being in a cage outdoors and then in the barn being fattened like a real pig. I cannot describe the sex we had.
7 years

This? fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years