Lifestyle tips

Growing my boobs.

I know of a woman who gained several hundred pounds, and she still had A cup breasts. It is all genetic.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

I too have heard that soy causes breast development. I have not seen concret evidence of it, so I think the jury is still out.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

the juicy:
I read that plant oils like lavender and tea tree oil "have been associated" with man boobs. Now I don't fully understand what they are implying but I guess you can buy lavender based products to use, like lotions or something. Then, I also read about eating soy products, like soy milk, can trigger growth too.

I heard a bit of a follow up on the lavender oil thing,some time back. The one known case where it was significant, a mother was rubbing lavender oil into her son's skin every day, over large areas (I forget,maybe he had a skin condition?). Anyway, really big quantities and prepubescent so low hormone levels, and he had some breast development.

I think the others are similar. Yes they mimic female hormones, but unless exposed to extreme quantities and having low hormones, notapt to have a significant impact.

But if you have fun trying anyway, why not?
8 years

Growing my boobs.

Pueraria mirifica is a great herb for growing breasts.

please see breastnexus.com for all your breast growth needs.

don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

Most side effects do not apply to every person. For example, Asian people eat a lot of soy, but you don't see a lot of Asian men with boobies.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

johnxyz:
Most side effects do not apply to every person. For example, Asian people eat a lot of soy, but you don't see a lot of Asian men with boobies.

I recommend you check out sumo wrestlers some more. Plus there's plenty of big guys in China with man boobs. They're becoming more commonplace than you think.
8 years

Growing my boobs.

What percentage of Asian people are Sumo wrestlers, and what percentage of Asian people eat soy?
8 years

Growing my boobs.

Maca root supplements are known to work wonders for stimulating breast growth. I don't have any personal experience with maca root but I've heard nothing but good things.
7 years

Growing my boobs.

Fatman4U:
I need help growing my boobs. All the calories I consume seem to end up in my belly. Anything I can do to help redistribute that fat? I don't have access to hormones.
You look sexy! Don't stress if you are not able to grow boobs. I had a really difficult time tearing my eyes away from your gorgeous belly!
7 years

Growing my boobs.

Murtlap:
i wish that with gaining I get bgger boobs but all i have is bigger ass smiley
Bigger asses are awesome too.
7 years