Extreme obesity

Stretchmarks

Maybe I have missed it but there is no forum about stretchmarks and those who love to see them on their feedee - or maybe I am the only one
8 years

Stretchmarks

TheFeeder:
Maybe I have missed it but there is no forum about stretchmarks and those who love to see them on their feedee - or maybe I am the only one

shall we start one devoted to stretchmarks and growing them?

smiley
8 years

Stretchmarks

There's nothing better than seeing stretch marks, they are a massive turn on the way they look and feel,and new ones that show the weigh is going on and gaining.
They are just supper HOT.
8 years

Stretchmarks

I don't mind them, they're nice.
7 years

Stretchmarks

Stretch marks are wonderful and sexy, I like them both on women and on myself, for me they are the symbol of being a feedee, usually doing testament that somebody grew fast. (although I guess that you would get them anyway, even when growing slowly) On a guy they they are a clear give away that he is a feedee, since a woman can get them from pregnancy, but for a guy it is all about weight gain.
I love all the different shapes of them and how they look, for me it looks like the belly was inflated like a balloon.
7 years

Stretchmarks

Totally agree about stretch marks. I'm like 4 months in my gaining and added about 14 pounds. I don't think at that rate I will get stretch marks. That's why I'm thinking of adding 1 pound of peanut butter to my diet daily. Do you think I will get stretch marks by doing this.
7 years

Stretchmarks

I gained like 60lbs in about 8 months and as a result I got a LOT of stretchmarks. Personally I don't like them so much, but I've come to get used to them and a lot of people have complimented them so to each their own.
7 years

Stretchmarks

I wish I could stretch marks it will be sign of my accomplishment.
7 years

Stretchmarks

i would love it to get really really big stretchmarks overtime
3 years

Stretchmarks

I really like them. They make beautiful root like patterns on the skin. It's almost mesmerizing.
3 years
12   loading