Submission and domination

Feeder who wants complete control

I would love for a feeder when I have one to take complete control over my weight, how much I ate, when I ate and what I ate. Even have control over what I wear and things like that.
8 years

I have discovered I have similar fantasies. Not quite as extreme, but definitely I love a feeder who has a lot of...influence on me.

For example, I recently had an experience where a feeder remained active on messenger with me all day at work. I had to report my intake, show how much I was eating, that kind of thing. Had to measure at the start and end of the day.

I really like the idea of having general rules/expectations, not as strict as a contract but rather guidelines to follow. I never thought I'd like that, but I really do.
8 years

Wow I have this fantasy a lot. I've always wanted to control a very submissive feedee. A woman who gets fat on my command (very lovingly of course) and follows my instructions blindly
8 years

Nattily:
what about gentle restraints while feeding/sexual pleasures? i've never done this, but wonder about it. anyone tried it?

mhmmm... that sounds great i would love a mixture of sweet pleasures and and some sweet/evil manipulation.

So if a sexy feedress tries to be so gentle and sweet but involving more and more addictiv behaviors over the time let the guy think he is still easy enough able to slim don if he would just seeing is an a short time experiment ...... he is such a sweet guy giving a little into her desires and fullfill them by really trying to follow her sweet seductive ays of forcing more and more fattening deliscious food into him combined with sexual gratifications and even some kinky restrints like slik scarves. But to show him with comparisons and teasing where he has gained and that he has changed even can´t keep up with a short fitness routine she coax him into one day.

And then showing him in some sweet was like can´t he such in in his tummy still even when he is empty or if he can still prevent his tummy from touching his lap if he really tries to flex his former muscles ;-) ....

....trying if he can still stand up with a full belly without using his hands from deep couches or chase his feeder girlfriend up some flight of stairs with a little bet promising him some rare sexy opportunities to fullfill with her to his desires when he catches her and let him allways win at first to make him believe he is still in shape but only tries to find out all about his kinks to use afterwards to make him even more addicted and tease him even more believing she as suh a fit girl won´t be able to be faster them him now with this soft belly he now spots. Grabbing his tummy and squeezing his as and lovehandles to make the feedee aroused again only to feed him some more fattening food and addictive sex to prove once more who controls his weight.

GEnerelly i guess i would find it very erotic if a girl would use all my weaknesses against me and tease me about the results in sweet ways that show affection and love and some little evil thoughts but in the end we know we just serve the most inner desires of the other partner but play a lot of games to find out about them mixed with weight gain love and kinky tests and experiences .
8 years