Gaining

Ffas and big moobs

What a great thread. I've put on about 35 pounds since September, and have absolutely noticed developments in this particular area. It is pretty amazing, and I can't help but look at my reflection whenever I catch it--like, is that really me? I don't remember ever having curves like this!
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

My moobs are tiny smiley I wish they were huge, no matter how much I gain they seem to be unaffected, I was tempted to try something like nature day but am worried about other side effects
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Ditzy:
I have a thing for guys with monster bellies and big moobs are part of the package LOL
Yeah I like em.

You, girl, have good taste! smiley
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

My entire life I was I was ashamed I had them up to a few months ago when I started stuffing myself silly. Now I love them. I love that they're growing. I love how big they are, and I am excited to see how big they get. They are my 2nd favourite body part now after my belly.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Thatsmysideboob:
My moobs are tiny smiley I wish they were huge, no matter how much I gain they seem to be unaffected, I was tempted to try something like nature day but am worried about other side effects
Oh, my God, don't take hormones! Flat or stacked, all BHM chests are beautiful! Yours look great!
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Can you imagine Pamela Anderson's boobs on Chris Farley's body? Holy schnikes!
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

Has any SSBHM thought wearing a bra to control big moobs? Like borrowing one from his GF?
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

livingupsidedown:
I definitely like the thought of a BHM having larger breasts than me, but it's more of a little bonus than anything else since it's not really something I actively search for. Besides being fun to squeeze, I think having moobs makes most guys feel a lot weaker and more feminized, which in turn amps up the dom streak most FFAs have, including myself.

Hmm, I'm curious,can you talk more about that dom streak? I have found so far that most ffas I have encountered are not really dom at all, the guy is getting fatter and more feminized, but they still expect him to be dom and kind of follow the old role layout. So I would love to hear more from your perspective on the issue.
I have always wondered it there is a thing that nobody wants to dom much, since everybody wants to receive, instead of give?
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

I know this is mostly for FFAs, I just wanted to contribute my perspective to the discussion:

For me it is has kind of been an experience in redefining what a man is. I learned from my own experience that a man also can have boobs and large ones at that and that it not necessarily destroys the masculinity.
I think that watching TV and movies reading magazines brainwashes many of us into buying into a bullshit male image that is fake. Avoiding to consume the average (not too bright) media like that helps a lot finding one's true self and beauty.
The media tells us that only ONE beauty ideal exists and that is just plain wrong.Beauty comes in a huge amount of variety, people all look different, for that reason.

So there is a difference between being hung up on some external fashion beauty ideal and being in touch with appreciation for natural beauty. My moobs are growing as I gain and get fatter because that is natural and beautiful, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Sadly, the media and fashion industry is trying hard to brainwash people into believing their natural state is wrong. And for many it is succeeding.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

I'm the same way. A lot of my boobage comes from my sideboob.

Does that mean that buying bras is different for men?
7 years
123   loading