Gaining

Ffas and big moobs

Sounds like she was very controling, and growing your Moobs was just another way to express her contol.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

As I'm getting fatter and really liking it I'm falling in love with the idea of getting seriously blubbery moobs. It must be some hormonal and/or brain chemistry changes from getting fat that's making me feel this way. I love checking my growing moobs in the mirror and jiggling them.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

MarshmallowMinotaur:
As I'm getting fatter and really liking it I'm falling in love with the idea of getting seriously blubbery moobs. It must be some hormonal and/or brain chemistry changes from getting fat that's making me feel this way. I love checking my growing moobs in the mirror and jiggling them.

I am am pretty muscular from lifting for for may years .....and have grown a good size gut in the last three years. My pecs have certainly become softer and I can't say I love it....but the odd thing is my wife seems to grab them and squeeze them on occasion much more when they were much harder bigger pecs. So that part of it is pretty arousing seeing that she likes it.....likewise when I had a more of a six pack back a while ago ...my wife never seemed to touch my stomach (even though she seemed proud of it for me to flaunt it on the beach or around her friends) but as I grew a big gut she can't seem to stop placing her hand on it at times or touching it or holding on to it when making love.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

MarshmallowMinotaur:

voluptuouslover:
I am am pretty muscular from lifting for for may years .....and have grown a good size gut in the last three years. My pecs have certainly become softer and I can't say I love it....

I've been a weightlifter too, powerlifting-style. I've been out of commission from back surgery, but I want to get back into the gym. My pecs, butt and legs have definitly shrunk and gotten soft. Definitely got a nice gut. I want to get the full hard muscle back under the layer of padding. That will also add to the scale number.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

That seems inevitable fatboy
6 years

Ffas and big moobs

Great discussion. I will add my two cents worth. At this point in my life, moobs are great. I do feel sorry for the guys who had to endure high school. Too much pressure to "fit in." I didn't acknowledge my attraction to BBW in high school because of peer pressure.

When I realized that it was okay to be attracted to fat, it was a BBW who helped me realize that I can also be fat. As I have gained weight over the years, my moobs have also grown. My nipples have always been erect. The combination of having my nipples sucked and moobs squeezed is very erotic and turns me on.

I love dangling my moobs over my girlfriend's face and having her suck them. At the right angle, I can also suck her nipples and tits which are huge even with her flat on her back. In this position, I can also rub her clit and she can stroke my cock.

When we snuggle with my arm around her, she will suck my nipple and stroke me. It feels incredible! My girlfriend, FireDwellers, is 6 feet tall and 400 lbs. She loves my moobs, too. We are looking forward to them getting bigger as I gain more weight. My moobs will never be bigger, or even as big, as her boobs. However, we do enjoy my moobs. Thanks for reading.
6 years
123   loading