Story authors

I have disturbed myself!

Hi. I was tinkering with a new idea for a story; aiming for a faster pace than Hedonism. I wanted to try my hand at a Hansel and Gretel style of story, but because I don't really get the same kick out of fattening boys, was going to use twin girls. Very much like the Hannah and Greta cartoon which you may have seen.

Anyway, I am not really into magical gain either; I wanted it to be good old fashioned over-eating. Then, as I got drafting it out, I added a bit of a twist that instead of the witch, it was the girls' own parents fattening them so they would have food in the "hard times" of the fairy tale.

This is quite dark and I have horrified myself! More so that the father is involved! It seems ok when it is a mother figure, but for it to be the father has been quite unpleasant for me. There was absolutely no sexual element but I still scrapped the idea.

Has anybody else ever come across this when writing? Also, how would you react to such a story? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

Honestly this is why I'm not a writer. I love making characters but in letting my characters be true to themselves I've found they tend not to be people I want to continue writing about.
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

Write what excites or arouses you...
if it doesn't, stop.

Repeat as necessary.
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

softly you are an excellent writer with an eye for detail and sensations few here have. i would love to read a story describing in intimate detail your feelings and sensations you've experienced as you've fattened.
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

I think the problem I have here is that I am a man in my 40s, so I am identifying with the father figure and the story becomes about my own daughter. Then I am horrified that I could consider doing that to her. I guess these sort of things become "taboo" for a reason.

If I take the dad out, I think it will lose the spark which makes it different, and just be another "wicked stepmother" story.

(Without intending disrespect to those that have written wicked stepmother stories.... there are sone amazing ones on here!!l)
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

don't beat yourself up.

as long as you realize and understand what you create is _fantasy_ and only happening between your ears what's the problem?

i often use my story writing or roleplay to explore those weird, kinky and sometimes dark things that i would never consider doing (or being done to) in real life.

consider it a psychic release valve,
8 years

I have disturbed myself!

Hi all. Thanks for the advice. I have done a re-write of the plan and I feel a lot more comfortable with it.

Just uploaded the first chapter. Let me know what you think.

Thanks. :-)
8 years