Fat experiences

Feederism relationships: have you found yours?

ahots:
Mine is kind of one sided. My bf isn't a feedee, but I have a huge fat fetish and love feeding so he has agreed to gain (just a bit, with limits) even though it isn't sexual for him. Sometimes I wonder if Id be even more satisfied if I was dating a feedee that was really into it, but I love him to the moon and back and I won't take it for granted! smiley

It is super erotic to be in one. Miss it.
8 years

When I met my wife 28 years ago she was tiny, size 8 (uk). Although I've always loved bigger women I fancied the arse off her.

Thing is, she has always loved stodgy food and been quite lazy, so now she is a size 18/20 and I'm happy as a pig in shit.

I suspect she'd rather be slightly slimmer, but as she knows I love her as she is she's happy enough to carry on and not worry about her weight.

I guess my point is, it's not so much the physical appearance in the then and now when you meet a partner, it's their mindset.
8 years

Honestly its as far as i expect to get her but my point is dont waste your life trying to look for the perfect prepackaged person to fit your preferences. Somethings must be allowed to develop naturally and consider yourself very lucky if you find your 80%[/quote]

This is so true....sometimes it is hard to wait but very true.

My wife has gained over the years and at times when she is her heaviest and can't resist eating lots of great food even teases me about herself getting so Fat. I really love these times but she can change her attitude at a flip of a coin so to speak and then Fat shame herself and be reluctant at these times to be sexual because she feels to Fat and even get on kicks to diet down.

So ultimately if you found someone who was into it that you loved (needle in a haystack approach) that would be the optimum. But over the years they do change slightly in the favor of gaining and not being able to lose weight as easy but it takes a while.
8 years

joliat:
20 years ago I met the woman who became my wife. She was chubby at 5'4 and maybe 170 lbs. The fat was well distributed but her belly was nice in particular.

She wasn't happy about her weight, but loved food, loved treats, loved to eat. Without announcing my love of fat, I was very encouraging and food-positive, bringing her treats, taking her to dessert places, etc. Within a few dates she was openly overeating, talking about how full she was, etc.. Her overeating was mostly a 'routine' thing (always going for seconds; always eating a bit too much; etc.). Quite often, we'd watch TV on the couch after supper and she'd have her pants unbuttoned, with her delicious belly bulging out.

Sometimes she'd *really* stuff herself, though. Those times are really exciting to me. E.g. the time she couldn't walk two blocks back to the car from a restaurant because she was so full...she had to sit at a park bench while I went to get the car. Parties are especially good for this. The food is plentiful and she overdoes it. I love noticing the glances she gets as she reaches for that third dessert, etc.. "Oooh, I'm sooo full," she'll say on the drive home...

20 years later, she is about 300 lbs.

I'll admit that we never went the full-on feeder/feedee route. It was more about me being positive and loving and her pursuing her natural desire to overeat. I love it!

This was great to hear your story. I have kind of tried the same in my relationship....I stopped discussing or trying to encourage her to gain weight and simp kept her favorite sweets around and let her take her own course. My wife has a huge sweet tooth and actually sacrifices eating so much of her meal to actually stuff herself afterwards with decadent rich deserts. She mostly maintains her soft chunkier figure that has continually rised in weight over the many years but there are many times where her eating gets a bit more out of control for several months and it is such a turn on for me to watch her eat as much as me at lunch and dinner and for her following with some huge fattening deserts. During these times she gains weight pretty quickly until she puts on 30-40 pounds and aggressively tries to slow down and control her appetite. She struggles for a while and her figure look's so Hot going from chunky to Fat and during these times I could swear she get's even more look's from guy's "rubber necking" all the time when we are out. I think there are a lot more FA's out there that are in the closet. But eventually she will lose most of what she gained in around 6 months to a year but she always hold's onto a little bit of the weight and over the years it has brought her low weight up a good 40+ pounds total.
7 years

Haven't had a proper fat fetish relationship, but had a fling with a big guy recently and I told him what I was into, explained why I was always feeling up his belly xD
7 years