Gaining

Weighing in public

If you like the idea of that, then you'll love the Heart Attack Grill lol. Its whole thing is that if you're over 350 lb (I think), then you eat for free. The place actually has a massive outdoor scale that weighs you and shows your weight on a pretty big digital display to see if you're over 350 lb.
8 years

Weighing in public

I always enjoy the public scales that have a big easy to see readout. 200 was fun but i was too self conscious back then to really enjoy it, really enjoying stepping on and seeing the weight go over 350, have had a few give me an error because i'm too heavy now, that was amazing.

Personal favorite though is the weight guesser at the local fairs. He's usually in the median between the 2 walkways with his big scale and guessing weights loud enough to hear him from about 20 feet away. I usually win too since I've got a fair amount of muscle under all this fat.
8 years

Weighing in public

It was four years ago when I walked past a GNC store and there was a scale. When I stepped on the scale, I came in at 227.5-lbs. I was like, I've gotten fat.
8 years

Weighing in public

This is a great topic...can't believe it hasn't been posted yet.

At the times I have gained a good amount especially when I am intentionally gaining I have done this many times....here are a few that I can remember off hand.

1. Like chubbydiva mentioned...I have also several times at GNC weighed myself at their scale in a mall. I was at my heaviest and just finished Lunch (By the way...I think they weigh heavy on those scales.) I put in 50 cents I believe and stepped on, punched in my height and age and a receipt printed out with my weight as well as describing how much overweight I was for my height and age. I was 257 Lbs. At this scale it didn't show the numbers off for every one else to spy in on though.

2. When I was intentionally gaining I would always go into a dept. dept. store or such after a big lunch or dinner and go down the scale aisle and step on several scales to see my big digital print out of my weight. One time I had a slightly cute younger women that came down while I was standing on the scale and ask if I needed help. I said "I am just trying to figure out an accurate scale I like". She then stayed their helping and watching me step onto multiple scales reading anywhere from 248-253 Lbs. She must have liked it because she would say try this one and stood there for 15 minutes just to keep seeing how much each scale read. It was kind of a turn on for me...I was even throwing out the old "Wow, I can't believe I have gotten this big" and even accentuating and pushing my big gut out even further.

3. Many times I will go into my gym and step on the big slide scale and just leave it showing my 250+ ***.
8 years

Weighing in public

I like getting weighed in the doctor's office as well. Especially by the cute nurse who keeps track of my progress each time I am there. And I like it when my female doctor gently scolds me for getting heavier. I always pledge to try and lose some weight but know full well that I will return next time even fatter and enjoy her comments about my weight once more.
8 years

Weighing in public

When I was in the reserves, we had to weighed twice a year. If you were over the standards, which I always was, you had to be taped and weighed generally with everyone else around. I always passed. I couldn't now though.
I use the VA for my medical needs and at nearly every time I see a doctor a get weighed. I'm always fully dressed, shoes on etc. The last weigh in I had I was 229 lbs. The nurse didn't say anything.
8 years

Weighing in public

I've always been really turned on by the idea of someone weighing themselves (or being weighed) and being surprised and upset or embarrassed by the results.
7 years