forum  body inflation

pregnant women2 years

Hey are there any real pregnant women on here? I love the big pregnant belly look but I feel like I'm a weirdo for even saying that lol. Am I wierd?

pregnant women2 years

It's not weird. It's actually quite common.

pregnant women2 years

pregnant here again. i love being pregnant.

pregnant women2 years

i am not pregnant, but love the whole pregnant belly/huge breasts thing! Even tho I'm female..just love the roundness.

pregnant women2 years

I love the huge breast and belly on a women but I am lean my self but I would love the whole look of 9 month preggo belly with stretch marks and a slight sag just with food tho or 1 of wat u make so I can wear it and have something to shoot for

pregnant women2 years

pregnancy, and the look of pregnancy is my #1 fetish. Weight gain, stuffing, inflating, etc. for me is all just about a woman looking pregnant. Happy to chat with any woman who needs encouragement for such a thing!

pregnant women2 years

I love it, it sounds mad I know, but I love it. Not interested in kids, if that happens, then yes, of course, full on support, but the shape yes, I think women look better

pregnant women2 years

Pregnant women do look lovely smiley

pregnant women2 years

I love pregnant women. They are so beautiful!

pregnant women1 year

Indeed! I love pregnant women as well as the idea of making them pregnant. Love watching them grow... be it from a food baby or a real baby.
1 page 1 of 2   loading