General

Smaller clothes

Does anyone else purposely put on smaller sized clothes just for the extra tight feel?
It's kinda like 'wow' my belly is how big now smiley
8 years

Smaller clothes

I actually do that all the time. Its kind of a nice feeling.
8 years

Smaller clothes

I often put on small button up shirts. I really like how they feel. But I generally only do that to kind of get some kind of feeling from it. There's no way I'd wear them in public.
8 years

Smaller clothes

I do it now and again, usually to say "Wow, look how much I've gained!"
8 years

Smaller clothes

Haha, I definitely do that. My favorite is athletic clothes from back when I was super fit that I really have to squeeze into now. Those are definitely for at-home use only though

Last week was actually the first time I consciously wore too-tight clothes out in public. Nothing major, just a pair of jeans from about 15lbs ago, and sweater that shrank in the wash. It was a cool to feel everything jiggle while I walked down the street, and be aware of my belly dropping just a bit over my belt buckle. I probably just looked like another out of shape dad to people passing by, but I enjoyed the whole thing.
8 years

Smaller clothes

I have boxes in my basement labeled from size 10 to 18/20. I'm in the higher box. But it's fun to try on clothes from the smaller boxes...look at my belly bulging out and bursting my zippers. Forget about the 10s...I can't even get a leg in.
8 years

Smaller clothes

I outgrew the size 18/20. I outgrew the size 22/24. Now, I'm wearing size 26/28.
8 years

Smaller clothes

chubbydiva:
I outgrew the size 18/20. I outgrew the size 22/24. Now, I'm wearing size 26/28.

BlimpCityF:
Buying 30/32 just in case of another growth spurt?

I'm looking at 30/32 in case of another grow spurt.
8 years