Gaining

How to bring up gained weight with non fa boyfriend

He hasn't said anything about it but I mean I'm sure he notices. How do I bring up the topic? Do guys even notice when their SO Gains
8 years

I think say Nothing. If indeed you stop at just three lbs more it should not be any different than now.If you stay at 132 for a whole year and it never comes up everything will be fine.
There are just two ways you'll find out for sure. If you slim back down by 8+ lbs and observe his behavior or if he says something. Or if you gain 10 more and either he complains-OR finds something he likes and goes wild. I'm old. But I remember Every mistake I made when I was young. The most perfect short little woman that I had always liked had gained 45 lbs at 5'2". And she was Thrilling! And some old man saw her with me and said"Fatso". And being insecure and young and stupid and looking for a Trophy. I let her go. You don't have to bring it up. His actions and words will let you know. Best Wishes.
8 years

I want him to say something. Like...I want to know how he feels about it ...if he likes it but you're right. Average ppl think bringing up weight is rude..but I like it lol
Jazzman:
I think say Nothing. If indeed you stop at just three lbs more it should not be any different than now.If you stay at 132 for a whole year and it never comes up everything will be fine.
There are just two ways you'll find out for sure. If you slim back down by 8+ lbs and observe his behavior or if he says something. Or if you gain 10 more and either he complains-OR finds something he likes and goes wild. I'm old. But I remember Every mistake I made when I was young. The most perfect short little woman that I had always liked had gained 45 lbs at 5'2". And she was Thrilling! And some old man saw her with me and said"Fatso". And being insecure and young and stupid and looking for a Trophy. I let her go. You don't have to bring it up. His actions and words will let you know. Best Wishes.
8 years

After many years the Heavy Cream has finally given you a quick and noticeable result and it is a Good one. It's not your belly as much as your hips and thighs. You've got three choices but really I think just two will make you happy. The choice I think you Don't want is losing 8 lbs that you worked SO hard for. The safest choice is gain your last Three and just wait for him to finally speak up. The most Daring choice is getting to 138-140 and he'll HAVE to say Something. Won't he? smiley
8 years

I would say just enjoy yourself and see what happens. I gained 30 lbs in 3 months and I don't think my girlfriend even noticed haha. On the other hand an ex started complaining after i gained 5 lbs (clearly that wasn't gonna work out for me).
8 years

What you mean lol all my weight is hips and thighs. My belly is only big when I eat..oh and I plan on gain in the last 3

Jazzman:
After many years the Heavy Cream has finally given you a quick and noticeable result and it is a Good one. It's not your belly as much as your hips and thighs. You've got three choices but really I think just two will make you happy. The choice I think you Don't want is losing 8 lbs that you worked SO hard for. The safest choice is gain your last Three and just wait for him to finally speak up. The most Daring choice is getting to 138-140 and he'll HAVE to say Something. Won't he? smiley
8 years

How much have you gained? I would think he'd eventually notice, but might be too concerned about offending you to say anything about it. I think you should just be honest with him and see how he feels.
stillnoname:
He hasn't said anything about it but I mean I'm sure he notices. How do I bring up the topic? Do guys even notice when their SO Gains
8 years

stillnoname:

At your height, I doubt a guy would notice until you gained about 5 pounds. And he might not say anything (out of politeness, his own insecurities, etc.) until you gained 10 or 15. And if the gain is slow, he might never say anything no matter how much you gain.

You're going to have to prompt him, perhaps looking in the mirror in front of him, poking your belly out a little and saying, "I think I'm getting kinda chubby. Can you tell?"

That could start the conversation you desire, and you will know how he feels.

Best of luck.
6 years