Fat experiences

Best approaches for sex - petite female, sbhm

Sarahhhh:
I hope this is the right place to ask this :

So I met this incredible guy, who is about my height, BMI 55, mostly on his beautiful huge soft belly and moobs.

I'm petite (short and slim).

We tried to be intimate and it kind of worked missionary with me on top and then with him on top.

However penetration was not too deep and since it was our first time I didn't want to be too forward and touch /readjust his belly position in case he could get self councious (don't think he realised how much his belly turns me on!!)

Any suggestions on tweaking positions / body parts? Specially for him on top as it's sooo beautiful to get a full view of a BHM? :-)

Thanks!!

I'm if similar size and Ive found the best position I enjoy is like doggy style only lady on her side with top leg bent and bottom leg straight so your almost sitting on it. It doesn't matter how big the man's belly is it doesn't get in the way and both of you can see each other and hold whatever you like. I like holding a belly and bum but can also get tits and hair if you like a bit of hair pulling and if your really going for it you can really get a hold of women's hips and leg for really deep thrusting
7 years

Best approaches for sex - petite female, sbhm

on your side Doggy style aka the lazy dog. Big bellies are great for locking in a partner
7 years