Fat experiences

Question for the women fa's/feeder's

If you see a Handsome big Fat Gut guy obviously you take a second look to admire and get a bit excited with what you see!

But have you ever been out with any of your girlfriends with a similar sighting and think maybe they like or are turned on by Fat guy's also but have never admitted it?

I am just wondering because there seem's to be variances in what people like obviously but I think there are a lot of guy's out there that are turned on by heavier women than admit it. Also, I guess some like thin and heavy where as most of us like heavy.....but I have run into this with several of my friends and kind of wondered about this.
7 years

Yea...that's a good point!
7 years

I definitely can see that....although myself being into this fetish in the same scenario my wanders and thinks....wow that woman must really like Fat men!
7 years

mind
7 years

If I had a friend who was secretly into fat guys, I would make them my best mate so quickly haha, because it's tricky to find people to generally chat to- well in my circle of friends at least- who understands the fetish. I am very close with my friends and I know for a fact that the majority are not into it sadly haha
7 years