Fat experiences

Curious to know if others fit into this category

When I was very young I knew I liked Fat. I happened to be very skinny and could never gain weight....even when I was in Hugh school. But the crazy thing is I liked fat on girls/women and I liked more and more of it as I got older.

Just curious how many girls & guy's were really skinny themselves and liked Fat and heavier guy's or girls?

It seems there are a bunch of really skinny or thin women on this site and others that are feeders. But also I was curious if this is a pattern that many of us were skinny and very thin when we were younger but loved the opposite in our mate.

I was actually skinny like this unitl I was 23 or 24 yrs. old....then in a blink I became bulky...and then many years later bulkier with a big gut. So my body totally changed but I don't think it was me manifesting weight gain on myself subconsciously until the last 4-5 years when I was intentionally gaining (which may be a product of such sites).
8 years

I think many male FAs who were thin until they hit a certain age fit the category. My tastes in women have gotten larger along with my own waistline smiley Never thought I'd find 300-pound women with big bellies so sexy. Don't think I could go back now smiley
8 years

I fit in this category as well. I was a skinny boy when I was younger, and lacked some self-confidence because of this. I wanted to be bigger, but never really tried to gain weight on purpose, except some lousy attempts when I was single and had no BBW in my life.

Not sure if my FA preferences developed as a kind of envying all those people that were lusciously fat while I was skin and bones. I doubt it though, because I had this fascination for all things fat already when I was still a young kid, and I doubt I was already self-conscious about being skinny at that age.
It's probably rather the other way around: my FA preferences causing me to be more self-conscious about being skinny and wanting to be bigger.
8 years

I was thin and athletic my whole life, always identified as a FA and a feeder... It wasn't until well into my marriage that I unintentionally put on 30-50 lbs. Never thinking of myself as "the fat one," I thought (in quite a reactionary way), "I'm going to have to lose this." Until my wife intervened and said, "I think you should gain MORE."

Now she's my feeder, and I have put on over 150 lbs since that day. smiley
8 years

ahots:
IThat being said, I can ONLY orgasm thinking of very fat men, or being with a very fat man, and I've known fat has made me feel this way from a very young age. I think part of it is the social taboo and the contrast between me and a partner. There is literally nothing else that will turn me on other than a fat partner or a partner gaining weight. I've tried to change it, but after talking to a few psychiatrists, I've realized I need to love and accept it-fetishes don't go away! If it's legal and safe you just gotta incorporate it into your life with consent and balance.

I am exactly the same way. I can only get turned on thinking about fat women and/or getting fat myself. I have been fascinated with fat and weight gain ever since I was young and it wasn't until 25 years ago that I decided to let myself go, eat whatever I wanted and let my weight increase naturally. I found I loved growing fat and have to accept the fact that this is how I am wired. I enjoy living my life now as an FA, gainer and feedee and would not have it any other way.
8 years

ahots:
IThat being said, I can ONLY orgasm thinking of very fat men, or being with a very fat man, and I've known fat has made me feel this way from a very young age. I think part of it is the social taboo and the contrast between me and a partner. There is literally nothing else that will turn me on other than a fat partner or a partner gaining weight. I've tried to change it, but after talking to a few psychiatrists, I've realized I need to love and accept it-fetishes don't go away! If it's legal and safe you just gotta incorporate it into your life with consent and balance.

BigFA:
I am exactly the same way. I can only get turned on thinking about fat women and/or getting fat myself. I have been fascinated with fat and weight gain ever since I was young and it wasn't until 25 years ago that I decided to let myself go, eat whatever I wanted and let my weight increase naturally. I found I loved growing fat and have to accept the fact that this is how I am wired. I enjoy living my life now as an FA, gainer and feedee and would not have it any other way.

Growing fatter is the most amazing feeling ever!
7 years