forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?2 years

Absolutely. I'm a bit too gender-fluid to have ever committed to transitioning to female, but I have always wanted to experience pregnancy and have a feminine body.

Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

totally to have full boobs, ass, hips

Yes, absolutely. One of the reasons I'm considering gaining is to try and grow some semblance of breasts. More feminine curves would be great.

I always wondered what it would be like to be a women with a jiggly ass and large breasts dressing way to slutty and showing off to much skin able to get any man I desire.

Rosechord:
Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

This^^

I'm all guy but I love how my fat is softening me up making me feel as good as my wife.

Yeah, fat feminizes me and my new fat is blowing my ass, hips and belly out. It's like there's always a fat chick around who loves being felt. I can't stop loving all this fat.

Fat women turn me on. My fat feels like all the women I fattened. I'm making myself feel like a fat woman.

That's just the fact of fattening, it's a chick thing. When guys get basketball fat it's grotesque. Ick. I hate hairy basketball bellies. (shudder)

I think I'm getting pretty fat. I want to do it tastefully, after all I'm 63. No stupid speedo shots from me. I'm just about fat.

I am actually surprised by the amount of guys who are into this. I myself have thought about this multiple times and would love to have the fem look.

I have wanted breasts since I was 13. (I'm 65 now). Too many risks with hormones. I'm a small 38B, so at least I have something. But they aren't sensitive.

There is absolutely something about that curvier look that I am in love with. So yes, to boobs, wide hips, big butt and plump thighs...did I leave anything out? smiley Seriously, the softer I get, the more feminine my body seems to me. It's an amazing feeling.
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading