Fat experiences

Do any guys want a female body ?

Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.
7 years

Rosechord:
Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

This^^
7 years

I have wanted breasts since I was 13. (I'm 65 now). Too many risks with hormones. I'm a small 38B, so at least I have something. But they aren't sensitive.
7 years

There is absolutely something about that curvier look that I am in love with. So yes, to boobs, wide hips, big butt and plump thighs...did I leave anything out? smiley Seriously, the softer I get, the more feminine my body seems to me. It's an amazing feeling.
7 years

That's definitely one of the pluses for me. I thrill to the fact that my body is becoming more suited for a bikini than swim trunks. I love the fantasy of wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach with my soft belly roll obscuring most of it and my boobs filling out the top.

I also delight in the idea of being able to wear a bra and having an official cup size.

My goal is much more related to softness than size, hence I try to limit my activity so that I lose muscle and replace it with soft fat.
7 years

Actually fat stores and produces estrogen. People may argue the scientific part of how it works, but the bottom line is that fat men usually have more estrogen in their system, as do fat girls (who usually hit puberty earlier). Some manboobs are just fat deposits, while others are true feminine breasts due to the higher estrogen.
7 years

Yes smiley
7 years

Doublebellykeavy:
Yes by brother would love that because he is a gainer like me and he is so jealous of my sexy double belly and all my jiggly fat and my double D breasts

What guy wouldn't want their own fat breasts to play with?
7 years

Finally Fat:
I'm all guy but I love how my fat is softening me up making me feel as good as my wife.

Yeah, fat feminizes me and my new fat is blowing my ass, hips and belly out. It's like there's always a fat chick around who loves being felt. I can't stop loving all this fat.

Fat women turn me on. My fat feels like all the women I fattened. I'm making myself feel like a fat woman.

That's just the fact of fattening, it's a chick thing. When guys get basketball fat it's grotesque. Ick. I hate hairy basketball bellies. (shudder)

I think I'm getting pretty fat. I want to do it tastefully, after all I'm 63. No stupid speedo shots from me. I'm just about fat.

Love your post above. Could not have said it better. While I have very large moobs and a huge belly, my butt and thighs are very thin for someone who weighs 280 lbs. Would love to have soft, fat thighs that rub together when I walk and a round, very fat butt like most fat women.
7 years

Sounds good to this older dude. Especially the part about being a total food, sex and masturbation addict.
7 years
1234   loading