Fat experiences

Do any guys want a female body ?

Not a guy (non-binary/maybe trans?), but this thought has crossed my mind quite a few times. Like, does the idea of having a fat body not appeal to me, or is it the idea of having a fat, 'male' body that doesn't appeal to me? If I eventually transition, would I want to look more like the femme people I'm attracted to, or would I still want to stay slim? I honestly don't know the answer to those questions - kinda interesting to think about.
6 years

not gonna lie it does seem very interesting to have a more pear shaped figure, and moobs to
6 years

Yeah. Well my fantasy is to have big boobs and a huge ass. smiley
6 years

Ive always been a padder since I was a toddler. Recently I tried actual breast inflation with saline. Wow what fun. Some people inflate bellies to and it has a real impact. Nice new hobby I think.

Heres my boobs
forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php

Heres some guys inflated belly

forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php

[img]http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=178784&mode=view[/img]

[img]http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=178783&mode=view[/img]
6 years

I initially struggled with the feminization of my body as I gained, and I sometimes still do when I am out in public among strangers.

I think that as we grow increasingly obese that both men and women start to morph into a more similar form, and for whatever reason that seems like a feminine form (likely because we associate softness with female parts) more than a masculine form... although there are lots of BHM bears out there who can prove this theory incorrect! Still, I think it's true for many, especially the really large (400 lbs +).

The emergence of my moobs was the thing that initially gave my body a feminine appearance, and I hated them! Growing further, now my genitals are buried in my fat, my hips have grown fat and wide, and my I've developed a big fat butt... all of which has given my body a more feminine appearance, which with the attention and affection of my feeder I have learned to accept (though I still wish I could lose the moobs).

But I did grow a beard, too! smiley
6 years

To some degree, yes. Hips and ass? Sure. Moobs? Not really.
6 years

I do! I want to experience gaining weight with a female body, becoming fat in all sorts of places and more. Bigger boobs, belly, butt, etc.

I like to rp as a female gainer in my free time.
5 years

Chubbychaser358:
I do! I want to experience gaining weight with a female body, becoming fat in all sorts of places and more. Bigger boobs, belly, butt, etc.

I like to rp as a female gainer in my free time.

becomingoverweight:
Sounds like you want to gain primarily subcutaneous fat. Want some advice?

Subcutaneous?
5 years

Chubbychaser358:
Subcutaneous?

becomingoverweight:
Subcutaneous fat is the soft kind of fat which deposits directly under the skin all over the body. It's counterpart is visceral fat. Visceral fat deposits around the internal organs under the abdominal muscles. Due to it's location, it feels hard. Excessive amounts of it make the belly protrude like a ball/beer belly. Men tend to have more visceral fat than women. Excess visceral fat can cause metabolic syndrome. Excess subcutaneous fat on the other hand is benign and can even be protective of metabolic health.

Oh. I see. I definitely have Visceral fat then. I have a ball/beer belly and no fat anywhere else. I want to gain weight everywhere.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
I can give you science-backed advice for gaining subcutaneous fat and also losing visceral fat if you want.

Sure! That'd be helpful!
5 years
1234   loading