forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?4 months

I have always had a thing for the bbw pear shape, huge boobs and pregnancy. i would stuff blankets to look preggo and started using punchballs filled with water to make massive boobs....sometimes i would fall asleep that way, was kinda weird waking up with huge boobs, huge ass and preggo belly.............

do any guys want a female body ?3 months

Ive always been a padder since I was a toddler. Recently I tried actual breast inflation with saline. Wow what fun. Some people inflate bellies to and it has a real impact. Nice new hobby I think.

Heres my boobs
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47754&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929&start=15

Heres some guys inflated belly

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47830&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929

So so because I don't care the body but if the girl are cutie and beautiful, I prefer that. Obviously

I initially struggled with the feminization of my body as I gained, and I sometimes still do when I am out in public among strangers.

I think that as we grow increasingly obese that both men and women start to morph into a more similar form, and for whatever reason that seems like a feminine form (likely because we associate softness with female parts) more than a masculine form... although there are lots of BHM bears out there who can prove this theory incorrect! Still, I think it's true for many, especially the really large (400 lbs +).

The emergence of my moobs was the thing that initially gave my body a feminine appearance, and I hated them! Growing further, now my genitals are buried in my fat, my hips have grown fat and wide, and my I've developed a big fat butt... all of which has given my body a more feminine appearance, which with the attention and affection of my feeder I have learned to accept (though I still wish I could lose the moobs).

But I did grow a beard, too! smiley

Ive always wanted to be a chubby chick as I find women to be the singlemost beautiful thing known to mankind. Being genderfluid as I am though, I dont want to make any changes only to just end up changing my mind.

Bodies are hard man.

I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

NaomiCloud:
I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

This sums up my fetish pretty much.

To some degree, yes. Hips and ass? Sure. Moobs? Not really.

I already have a big belly, all I need now is a rounder fatter ass (at least 2x - 3x it's size) and my moobs to be a little bit bigger smiley
<< 9 page 9 of 9   loading