forum  fat experiences

do any guys want a female body ?1 month

Rosechord:
Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

Love your description! I don't know what it is, but I've always wanted to have a penis. It's an erotic thing, just have always wanted one to be able to hold onto, touch LOL But I wouldn't trade in my tits for the world! I want the best of both worlds! So often times in my play time, I'll wear a strap on underneath my pants for a day. Just love the thought of both of these lovely features. I think I've mentioned this on previous posts. But it's still a thing for me lol I often take pics with my huge jugs, and then shove a dildo in my pants, fix it so you can't even tell it's fake.

do any guys want a female body ?1 month

I have always had a thing for the bbw pear shape, huge boobs and pregnancy. i would stuff blankets to look preggo and started using punchballs filled with water to make massive boobs....sometimes i would fall asleep that way, was kinda weird waking up with huge boobs, huge ass and preggo belly.............

do any guys want a female body ?3 weeks

Ive always been a padder since I was a toddler. Recently I tried actual breast inflation with saline. Wow what fun. Some people inflate bellies to and it has a real impact. Nice new hobby I think.

Heres my boobs
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47754&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929&start=15

Heres some guys inflated belly

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47830&sid=0a33ea11f4aaffee714ddb0c8fc4c929

So so because I don't care the body but if the girl are cutie and beautiful, I prefer that. Obviously

I initially struggled with the feminization of my body as I gained, and I sometimes still do when I am out in public among strangers.

I think that as we grow increasingly obese that both men and women start to morph into a more similar form, and for whatever reason that seems like a feminine form (likely because we associate softness with female parts) more than a masculine form... although there are lots of BHM bears out there who can prove this theory incorrect! Still, I think it's true for many, especially the really large (400 lbs +).

The emergence of my moobs was the thing that initially gave my body a feminine appearance, and I hated them! Growing further, now my genitals are buried in my fat, my hips have grown fat and wide, and my I've developed a big fat butt... all of which has given my body a more feminine appearance, which with the attention and affection of my feeder I have learned to accept (though I still wish I could lose the moobs).

But I did grow a beard, too! smiley

do any guys want a female body ?2 weeks

Ive always wanted to be a chubby chick as I find women to be the singlemost beautiful thing known to mankind. Being genderfluid as I am though, I dont want to make any changes only to just end up changing my mind.

Bodies are hard man.

I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

NaomiCloud:
I've always thought that women were more beautiful, and combining that with my love of fat has made me want to take on the form of a bbw in my private time.

This sums up my fetish pretty much.

To some degree, yes. Hips and ass? Sure. Moobs? Not really.

do any guys want a female body ?3 days

I would take the body of an ssbbw any day over a traditional fat male body. I've always wanted a massive shelf booty that quivers with every step and makes narrow areas impossible to navigate. Gelatinous tree trunk thighs that slow me to a waddle. I want a sea of soft rolls to smother my back and a bottom heavy apron belly that hangs well past my engorged mons pubis. Big hanging udders that droop down to where my belly button once was, and titanic bingo wings that make wearing sleeves a nightmare.

I want the sinfully soft skin of a woman to adorn me from head to toe. The smaller muscle mass of a woman would help to make the hundreds of extra pounds of adipose even more of an arousing burden. I want my fat to hang loosely from my overburdened body, not like a man who carries his fat much more compactly. I want the body of a genetically well proportioned woman who has sacrificed herself on the altar of excess and become a slave to pleasure. I want all of this with one expection: to keep my dick so as to have the best of both worlds.
<< 9 page 9 of 9   loading