Fat experiences

Do any guys want a female body ?

I am already feminine in my body shape. I have always had bigger boobs and very big hips. In fact, I am very pear shaped. I love how sexy and curvy my figure is. It makes me feel so pretty. I love having boobs big enough that I need to wear a bra and having to wear women's clothes because they fit my big butt, wide hips, and fat thighs better than clothes for men. Being very voluptuous makes me want to gain more and grow even curvier. It is a celebration of all things sensuous. I love gaining and I love how if effects my body. I can't wait to see how curvy I get.
7 years

yeah, but not as my own, if you catch my drift... smiley
7 years

I didn't really want it, but my body has certainly grown more feminine as I got really fat, particularly due to my moobs.

When I started gaining, back when I was 250 lbs or so, I had noticable moobs... but much to my shock, they have kept growing with the rest of me - now more than 450. Adding to this, the general softness and the growth of my hips and thighs, my shape is very feminine - to the point of embarassement in some instances!

It has spurred my feeder/wife on to use feminization as part of her dom personality, too... to the point of getting me bras and maternity clothes!

Now my fupa is at a size where it is getting more difficult to get at my penis, which further encourages her in my feminization, warning me that by 550 or 600 lbs, it will be buried to the point of appearing like a vagina anyway!

Gotta say, this is not something I originally sought in the fetish, but with the right partner it has been a really big turn on!
7 years

Not all fat women have big breasts and hips. And it takes a doctor to find the right combination of female hormones and anti-male hormones, which may or may not work.
7 years

Some fat women have almost no breasts or breasts that look like exactly like moobs....

johnxyz:
Not all fat women have big breasts and hips. And it takes a doctor to find the right combination of female hormones and anti-male hormones, which may or may not work.
7 years

I've always been fascinated about finding out how it FEELS to be a woman, but not on a permanent basis
7 years

A fantasy of mine is to have a group of fat women transfer their fat to me. Becoming immobile or nearly so. Especially heavy in the hips/ass. Somethings even going so far that one of them trades sexes with me afterwards & get me pregnant, with 8 or maybe more.
6 years

One of my female friends, encouraged to have sex with a fat guy, remarked, "It was just like fucking a fat woman who just happens to have a dick beneath those boobs and belly."
6 years

i do have fantasies where my ass and moobs take more of my weight. help if it thinned out my body hair, too. i don't know i'd want to be REALLY female looking, but enough to look like a soft, femme fatty might be super hot smiley
6 years

This has become a somewhat forced fantasy for me. Apologies in advance if this gets too specific.

I found out my body is not processing the testosterone it's making, which resulted in me having no sperm at all and my body slowly shutting down production of testosterone. Combined with the fact that my increased body fat does increase estrogen; my body is steadily softening all over, my fupa is erasing any proof of a penis, and my moobs are growing significantly.

I wish I had a Dom feeder who would make me get these useless nuts cut off. Who would fatten me until it looks like I have a vagina. Who would make me use breast pumps until I literally developed feminine breasts that produced milk. I would be completely trapped between genders, dressing as either a male or female at my feeder's command.
6 years
1234   loading