Fat experiences

Fat people at the gym

I used to go to a gym at least three days a week. I'd go to a place called Planet Fitness. You know the one where its anti gym rat, no pressure. Anyway there were all kinds of bigger women there that I'd watch while I'd workout on the machines.

But I over did it and did something really bad to my left arm, I could barely move it so I stopped going, but it was at the end of my membership anyway I opted not to renew it.

But yes, if that is what you're looking to see, go to a place like that. Good times!
7 years

Fat people at the gym

srnm:
Do any other fellow fatties enjoy going to the gym? Something about it gets me. I'm usually the only fat person in my campus gym, and it feels good to watch my fat hips wobble rhythmically next to all the toned, skinny bodies in the mirrors. I like to imagine what all the fit people are thinking as this fat cow waddles in, if they snort derisively at my muffin top peeking up from underneath my overstretched yoga pants, or scoff to one another as my pot belly bounces with each step. Or maybe one of them admires my big fat bum. I'm there for an hour or so everyday, so I wonder if the other regulars wonder how I'm still such a *** (answer, I eat like a pig). I realize that people have their own lives and probably aren't staring at me, but I just feel very sensual, moving my fat body in semi-revealing workout clothes in front of all the skinny/fit people and I like to imagine humiliating comments from others.

Does anyone feel the same? Share your fat people in the gym stories/preferences.

I work out at least 3 times a week at our fitness center run by the park district. Because it is a community center it is not like a lot of private gyms filled with young, buff people. I really enjoy seeing middle aged and older woman dressed in tight spandex work outing out on the equipment. There are several in the 300 to 400 lb. range and younger women over 200 lbs. Since I am trying to stay healthy and strong so I can comfortably carry my extra weight, I think it is great that fat women at the club are doing the same. And I have to admit I really enjoy looking at them, their luscious fat rolls quivering and bouncing with each step, there large fat hips moving from side to side, their delightful fat thighs rubbing together. I often wonder if they realize there are FAs present who really appreciate their burgeoning figures. So SMM, you are just the kind of woman I love to see at the club.
7 years

Fat people at the gym

My gym has all types, from senior citizens to meathead bodybuilders to chubby middle-aged couples. I like that respect comes not from looks, but with consistency. The fat lady that puts in 30 minutes walking around the track gets the same nods and fist bumps as the hardbody jumping rope, and we all will roll our eyes at the doofus who doesn't re-rack his plates and wears jeans on the treadmill.
7 years

Fat people at the gym

I goto the gym for cardio aswell as metabolic maintenance, I figure if I get too big before I find my forever feeder would be bad as if I get too fat I'll never get out the house and well single forever is not a goal of mine. If I lose any weight I am okay with it because its ten times easier to put weight back on if you lose any of it. Plus its fun gaining it all back as I find I gain 3 times as much in the same amount of time before I lost it.
7 years

Fat people at the gym

I used the piss off the thin chicks on the precor- I'd max out the resistance and try to keep a good pace- with my weight I was burning 21kcal/min radially 3x what they were.

Do I really believe 1260 kcal in and hr, probably mot, but it was still 3x what they were doing.

Didn't have any big girls- that was a shame- thin and fit might look good, but doesn't excite me.
7 years