Fat experiences

When others notice

A few months ago, my friend's sister that hadn't seen me in a while poked me in the belly, clearly noticing it was bigger than it used to be. When he finger sank it, I could tell she was surprised just how fat I had gotten. So she kept trying to poke me all evening. I pretended that I didn't want her too, but I actually enjoyed it. I should have asked her more about what she thought.
7 years

When others notice

Picked up shirts from Korean dry cleaners. My experience is that they hold NOTHING back...she looked at my belly, patted it and said "oh Mr. ... you so ROUND." When her sister worked there, she did the same thing "You getting so FAT!"
7 years

When others notice

palndrm:
Picked up shirts from Korean dry cleaners. My experience is that they hold NOTHING back...she looked at my belly, patted it and said "oh Mr. ... you so ROUND." When her sister worked there, she did the same thing "You getting so FAT!"

That sounds so Korean. I was in a strip joint for a party for a friend ( I never go to strip joints- but I kind of know the Korean owner). She comes up to me with a girl for a free lap dance and whispers that the girl would do me for free if I was 20 lbs lighter.
7 years

When others notice

BBWMANGO:
When your friends insist that you shouldn't wear different tops because your boobs have gotten to big and would be to revelling.

More girls should be so lucky as to have that problem. How did that make you feel?
7 years

When others notice

I haven't gained or lost more than 10 lbs in a few years, so I don't catch anyone noticing my fat anew, but I have had something similar where I've received a knowing glance when enjoying my fresh stuffed (or in process ) fat belly. Rarely negative.
Also have been on the other side where I saw someone enjoying their own or their partner's fat with a quick nod and thumbs-up.
7 years